Treasure

Bakugo's POV:
I hope that the other me knows the consequences for every action he takes.
Kacchan! Deku ran up to me.
What is it?
Looking back on my research, I do not realize what it means to steal the treasure to change a person's way, can you help me with an idea of it. Deku asked
A treasure..... Isn't it basically what someone "treasures" the most like a medal or trophy..... Or MAYBE SOMETHING THEY MOST DEEPLY CARE ABOUT!
DEKU! Isn't it something they "treasure" the most? No matter what it is? I stated as a realization.
But wouldn't it be like a medal or trophy? He says.
Not necessarily because it could just be a birthday card that can be more valuable than a fucking medal you won from pressure. I stated.
YOU'RE AMAZING KACCHAN! Deku then tackled me into a hug.
Just as long as we can figure out this damn problem. Whose heart are we trying to "change" anyway? I asked.
Whoever needs it the most, I guess? Deku said confused.
Maybe we could try to change the heart of the other me. If anything he's the one who deserves it. He can't see what's fucking in front of him. Even pikachu can see it and I thought he was the most fucking dense person I've ever met.

Deku, let's try to change the other me.  I looked down.

Hm, why?

Do you see how dense and stupid he is? He can't see what's fucking in front of him and doesn't seem to take everything seriously despite being a villain... I finish as I look up at him.

I'll try, but I'll need help, from you that is. He looked extremely serious and then he smiled.

A few hours later I have created something that will hold his guard down and provoke him, if anything we want to help them get through their problems more than anything. I wrote a letter and I am now leaving it in his room, it read:

"You always tend to forget what you see because you truly don't want reality to ruin it for you. You are weak and no one sees it. Soon when they realize who you truly are, they'll take you down. There's always someone who is protecting you. Imagine not having him by your side anymore? Then everyone will turn against you. Watch your back, you coward."

I left out the cussing in the letter because I am literally the only one who cusses every fucking sentence.

Is this story still good? :333