Villains?

It's nice to see you all come find us, isn't that right, Ingenium? Shoto says.
Splendid, we shall escort them to our master. Igenium commands.
Yes sir. Uravity and Froppy agreed and knocked them down to see the so called named master.
After they all awoke they saw Shoto, Grape Juice, Alien Queen, Red Riot, Froppy, Uravity, and the others.
You've captured them quite successfully. Everyone turned their attention to the voice and saw a very calm gentle Katsuki Bakugo.
Now, master will come down in a minute to see you all. Katsuki says as he turns his back to them and sits by a couch.
As luck would have it, they didn't seem to notice that he surprised everyone by using the element of surprise, only for him to show up in front of Izuku and examined him then realized Izuku had a quirk. So I guess you've been given a quirk since you were born quirkless,..... Izuku Midoriya. The Villain says as he took his cloth mask only to be revealed that Villain Deku is more insane, stronger, and smarter than the others.
So, tell me how do all your quirks work? Villain Deku took out his notebook and pen.
Everyone couldn't move, it's like they were frozen.
What's wrong you guys? Can you not move? Are all of you that scared? I guess all of you will have to be my experiments. So tell me Izuku Midoriya, how did you get a quirk? Villain Deku looked at Deku with deadly eyes that showed no evil in them.
As Villain Deku gets closer towards Izuku, Bakugo got the strength to get up and pull Izuku away.
Oh, so caring about Izuku huh? Katsuki.... I only wanted to know how the Hero Izuku get his hands on a quirk while the villainous me was given one that can have multiple quirks and can give quirks. Villain Deku explains.
Wow, no matter how different you two are, you're still both the same in a different way. Katsuki stated.
THAT'S NOT TRU- Bakugo was interrupted by Deku.
As much as I hate to admit it, he's right. Izuku admitted in defeat.
Next day where the Villains gave them dorms for females and males
Hey, Izuku I hope you don't mind, but I'm going out.
Where to Katsuki?
To a mission.
No.
Why not?
Because I don't think you can handle it.
Izuku, I've actually killed many individuals without getting caught so I'm pretty sure I can do this myself.
I tried so hard to stay hidden in the shadows to help you fight and tried my best for you not to get caught, dammit. Villain Deku mentally says.
Fine! Villain Deku ran away not wanting his precious Katsuki to risk it.
And believe it or not he only showed Katsuki his soft side, however all that worry was for him and yet Katsuki was oblivious towards that type of feeling.
Really Katsuki? Shoto walked behind him.
What did I do this time?
How can you be so oblivious towards him, can't you see he cares about you?
Like hell he does. He doesn't want me to go because I'm 'weak'-
You are weak Katsuki, you're so weak that he had to hide in the shadows to help you fight since he knew you couldn't handle it yourself and he tried his best to wipe out any information about you, that another murderer was on the loose who was "forced to kill by us villains!"
What are you talking about?
I AM TALKING ABOUT THAT IF YOU REALLY CARED FOR ANYONE YOU WOULD KNOW WHAT HAS BEEN IN OUR MIND THIS WHOLE TIME, AND YET YOU THINK THAT IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU, IT'S ABOUT ALL US CARING FOR YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE, DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?! Shoto yelled at Katsuki with tears in his eyes while holding him by the collar.
Katsuki went silent and realized this was serious, all he did was cause trouble to others by going by himself in places that he shouldn't be at if people recognize him.
Please put him down Shoto, he'll realize it one day. Villain Deku said calmly.
Shoto drops Katsuki to the floor. Fine.