You're just like me

Bakugo was just watching the whole thing and knows that Katsuki doesn't understand what he did wrong but is realizing it slowly.
Oi, other me.
Hm? Who is it? Katsuki looked up to see Bakugo.
Are you stupid or some shit? Bakugo sort of yelled.
No, I just don't understand Izuku...
How the hell do you not know for all I know is that my Deku and your "Izuku" are exactly the same. All he wants is to protect you even if it makes him angry at you, I know this because that's how I treated my Deku, no matter what I did to him he still forgave me.....
What's your point you bastard?
My point is you're hurting your "Izuku" so badly that it's killing him, just you wait until the day comes he's no longer with you... Bakugo leaves not looking back at Katsuki.
No longer with me? He thought.
But what do I need him for? He's useless and weak.
Bakugo turned around and rushed towards him with a blow in the stomach.
Was my hit strong? Bakugo asked.
Yeah, it was pretty strong, how'd you do it?
Let me tell you this Katsuki Bakugo, once you have someone you care for and want to protect, and have someone that inspires you to do better is what makes you stronger. Bakugo tells Katsuki as he stands up and leaves.
Someone who cares for me? Someone, who I want to protect? And someone who inspires me? He questioned thinking back to his villainous group.