Part 8 - Jealousy Hurts

A/n: With Jennifer being in Dallas, this story will be in Andrew's POV :)

***

Jennifer has been in Dallas for two months now. No emails, no texts, no calls, nothing. All I see of her is her social media. My whole body ached, I had never felt this way before.

"Dude, she's not coming back," Isaac announced.

"What?" I asked.

"You're daydreaming. It's probably about Jennifer, and she's not coming back. Especially not to you. Look," he explained, holding his phone out for me to see an Instagram picture of Jennifer and some random guy. I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces.

"I have to go, I have a consult," I stated as I walked away.

***

"How do you do it?" Nico asked as he sat across the cafeteria table from me.

"Do what?" I responded with another question.

"Go without Jennifer. Levi's only been gone for four days visiting her, and I can't handle it," he explained.

"It gets better after the first two weeks," I lied.

"Thank God he won't be gone that long," Nico continued.

"Yeah, thank God," I sighed.

"You know, you really should try guys. Bisexuality is so easy, you don't have to think about who you like and who you don't," Carina said as she sat down.

"I'm not trying anyone," I replied.

"I tried girls once," Nico stated as his sandwich stopped before his mouth.

"What happened?" Carina asked.

"It confirmed my level of gayness," Nico answered as he took a bite.

My phone buzzed, and I took it out to read a message from Jennifer. 'Cousin.' What was that supposed to mean? I responded with a question mark.

"Oh, he's smirking. She finally texted," Nico pointed out as he chewed his food. I got up and took my tray to the counter. 'Instagram. My newest picture. It's my cousin, that's who I've been staying with.' A new text read. I smiled, but I didn't realize it until it got pointed out.

"Geez, someone's happy," Meredith laughed.

"What?" I asked.

"You're smiling," she stated.

"Yeah. I'm happy," I replied.

***

Six months. The last text was two months ago. I was laying on the couch watching TV when I heard a knock on the door. I got up to open it. It was Jennifer.