Part 9 - Brain Tumor

A/n: Jennifer's back!!! The story will return to her POV!!

The door opened, and Andrew stood in it. He was more beautiful than before I left, but that could just be DeLuca withdrawal. I smiled, to which he responded with a bigger smile.

"Jennifer," he continued smiling.

"Hi, Andrew," I chuckled.

"Come on in," he welcomed me. I entered his apartment.

"Can I get you something to drink?" He asked in the sweetest voice I had ever heard.

"No, thanks," I smiled back at him.

"I missed you," he said.

"I missed you too. Actually, I came here to talk to you," I announced.

"About what?" Andrew asked.

"You're inside me. You have been since I first met you. I- I can't get you out, you're just.... there. You-You're like a brain tumor. Not that you're bad, but you take over my brain, and my thoughts, and my body. The whole time I was in Dallas, I just wanted to hug you. I didn't want to even talk, just to hug you would be enough. My cancer is gone, but the DeLuca cancer has set in. Again, you're not cancer, but you just take over everything in my body and I-I can't think about anything else," I spilled all of my insides out.

"Jennifer," Andrew stated.

"Oh, God. I sound insane," I sighed.

"Jennifer Ann Myers, it is 12:17 AM. There is only one restaurant open this late that is close to my apartment. Meaning we're just going to have to go to that restaurant so we can have our first date," Andrew grinned.

"It's still 2:17 AM for me. Jet lag. Do you work tomorrow?" I asked.

"I don't," he answered.

"Well then we should go to bed and go on a date tomorrow. All day. I don't work either," I grinned.