Feelings Blossom

MUSELKS POV
Well we've only been officially moved into the house for about a week and Marcus is already stirring the pot. I mean who knows what's next. He even knocked over a vase with his... muscles. Man he is ripped. Oh no way what am I doing ugh. (He was drooling)

I began walking up to Marcus setup cause I heard him screaming. He was playing fortnite of course....
Typical streamer I laughed in my head
I came up behind him and grabbed him by the neck playfully like we always do. He got so scared it was hilarious, but when Marcus grabbed ahold of My head, I was facing him, no more than an inch away. We stayed like this for a bit. The only thing that broke us out of the gaze is Cray coming in on us.

"What's going on in here and can I have some!" He said jokingly

We laughed but I got nervous and began to blush and rushed off...

MARCUS' POV
Elliott rushed off so quickly, wonder what's wrong. He's always a hoot to be around. So fun and charming. I mean we always mess around like that but that time... I don't know it just felt odd.
Cray was on the hoverboard just roaming the house and he just rolled through. I sat staring into space for a long while and I got distracted, I heard Kath's voice coming from the headset and I put it on.
"What was that about?" She said slightly giggling.
"Don't worry about it, Elliott's gone mad, he even tried to choke me" I said laughing.
"Oooooh so Mucus is real Then ay" she said laughing.
I chuckled but those words kind of haunted me for the rest of the time we were playing. I mean I was definitely happy with Kath. Right? Whatever it doesn't matter, I'm straight and even if I wasn't.... Elliott? Yeah right...