Denial

Marcus was in his room alone since Kath was streaming downstairs. He was pacing back and forth. "Let's be logical here ok, in any case that you might have feelings for a man, WHY would that man be Elliot. See? It doesn't make sense at all." he said aloud talking to himself. "What am I doing? Elliot? Really? What in any way, shape, or form is attractive about him?... except for his hair... and his nice eyes... and the way he does that cute little thing with hi- WHAT AM I DOING?" he said to himself. He rushed out the door to grab a water and bumped into... guess bloody who...

Elliot was walking by at the same time and Marcus ran into his shoulder and stumbled backwards slightly. "Marcus!" Elliot said loudly, he was clearly uncomfortable. "Hey mate what's going on?" Marcus said trying to act normal. "Aww just you know..." Elliot replied sheepishly, not wanting to look into Marcus' eyes. Marcus noticed and thought, bloody hell he feels the same way i do... BUT I DON'T FEEL ANYTHING ANYWAY SOOO... - marcus thought to himself, trying to convince himself that what he was saying was actually true. Silence burdened both of them as they stood in the middle of the room just standing awkwardly. What am i doing? they both thought to themselves. "Well good talk" Elliot said before hurrying off to his room. Marcus watched him as he walked away and he noticed how truly thicc Elliot was. WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT YOUR STRAIGHT MATE he thought. Well you can still appreciate some solid thiccnes, he said to himself.

———Later That Day———

Click GC😎:

Marcus: Heading to the gym, anyone care to join?

Bazza: Give me a minute i'll join you, just need to change

Cray: me too gotta get some, the ladies love it😎💪

Elliot: Anyone mind if I join?

Lufu: Your going to the gym??

Elliot: People change Kath, have some respect😤

Cray: People change... not you😂

Elliot: So what i'm not a person??

Bazza: Clearly not mate *cough cough*

Elliot: Did you really just type cough cough?

Bazza: Get off your high and mighty stool and get with the future

Meanwhile this conversation was happening Marcus was freaking out that Elliot wanted to go to the gym. He's never gone to the gym with them before, frankly Marcus wasn't even sure that Elliot had ever gone to a gym. is it because of me? does he feel the same?...... which is nothing does he feel nothing - Marcus thoughts to himself. —10 minutes later— Marcus walks upstairs and everyone is already sitting in the lounge, including Elliot. Marcus sighs when he sees Elliot and he says, "Right then let's go!" Everyone gets up and heads out. Elliot smirks and thinks to himself, let's watch this man work.
Time for the Gym😏