OOPS

KATHS POV
Marcus and Elliott have been spending so much time together I think it's high time I get some Mucus content...(fruitEvil) 
She creeped up to the lounge and saw Marcus and Elliott hanging out watching a movie. Marcus had his arm almost around Elliott "PERFECT" I thought. I poked my phone through and took a couple of photos and then began to record.
About 30 seconds passed before they began to talk to each other...

NARRATORS POV
Elliott paused the movie and turned to Marcus laying his hand on his leg. "I kinda wanted to talk about something" he said wishfully. "What's up?" Marcus replied. "My feelings for you lately have been undeniable. I know you feel it too." He said. "I hate to admit this but I've been feeling the same" Marcus said giggling silently. Elliott and Marcus had seen Kath recording and tried to make a joke out of it.

"Make out sesh?" Elliot asked. "Of course" Marcus said trying his hardest not to laugh. Kath couldn't believe her eyes as she watched Marcus grabbed Elliot's head and smooched him. Elliott and Marcus weren't actually kissing but from Kath's point of view it looked like it.

Elliott accidentally (on purpose) got too close to Marcus and kissed him FOR REAL and Marcus' eyes went wide. They stopped. "That was good" Elliot said. "Ummmm yeah" Marcus said nervously. They turned around and Kath has ran off. She surely couldn't have thought that was real Marcus thought. "Peace bro" Marcus said before rushing off.