Damage Control

NARRATOR POV
Kath ran down to her bedroom. She sat down. She thought, "what just happened? they were joking right? surely they couldn't have kissed on purpose. they knew i was there. Right?" She was confused. Marcus quickly entered the room not long after the incident with Elliot.

He saw Kath sitting, she looked confused. "Hey." he said, his heart beating quick, concerned for Kath, and himself. He was nervous. "Um hey what's up?" she stuttered. Marcus was trying to read the expression on her face. He was trying to figure out whether or not she had seen him and Elliot. He decided on just telling her. "Sooo did you see what happened up there?" he said with a slight laugh at the end and went to sit next to her. "Yeah, I saw it. I got scared for a second." she laughed. "Don't worry! We saw you and tried to give you some content, andddd accidentally gave you too much content!" He laughed at the end. She sighed in relief. They hugged, but Marcus kept thinking about Elliot. He couldn't help but wonder if Elliot did it on purpose.

ELLIOT'S POV
I messed up. Oh man I messed up. What was i thinking?! Marcus doesn't like me. He clearly rushed off because he must of felt so uncomfortable. I'm such an idiot. I slumped down on the couch. My eyes began to shut... but I had to film... I grunted and got up. I walked over to the elevator and pressed it. It went down and stopped on a floor. Great just what I need, another delay. I sighed. The door opened and Marcus was standing there. My face lit up. His shirt was so tight and his pecks bulged through. Stop! "Hey" I said while rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly. Marcus gave me a nod and a smile before stepping into the elevator.