Chapter Twenty Seven (27)

"Hayoung-ah...." said Sehun when Hayoung saw Sehun and the other person hug and their position is like they were kissing. Hayoung just realised the situation and go out from there. Sehun pushed the person aside and chase Hayoung.

"Hayoung, wait. It's not like what you had saw" Hayoung run towards the lift and luckily the lift was open and she get in. Sehun decide to take emergency stairs and run to the lobby to stop her. But it is too late, Hayoung already took a cab and drove off from there.

"Damn it" Sehun caressed his hair frustrated. Hayoung tears falling non-stop as soon she get into a cab. She felt like a stupid now. She should knew that Sehun will never love her and the relationship always be one-sided. After all the kiss on party, slept together and the skin ship for all this time is only for a show, to make they not awkward in public. She should realise it soon, her heart feel so ache right now. She never feel so broken until she do not have energy to do anything.

Sehun feel so angry like he will punched a wall anytime soon. When he back to his office, the person who make Hayoung misunderstanding is still there.

"Why you still here? Leave before I lose my patience" the person get up from the couch and walk toward Sehun.

"Oh baby, why you so angry? Don't you supposed to be happy that I'm coming here" she put her hands into Sehun shoulders

"Damn you Sooyoung! After all these years? After what you had done to me? You supposed to be ashamed to show your face here and claimed I should be happy to see you" Sehun face becoming red as he try to control his anger.

"Why? It is because of that woman? She is nothing compared to me" Sooyoung scoffed after what she said.

"That woman is my fiancé and soon becoming my wife. You don't have any right to say anything about her!" Sehun slammed the table and he stared at Sooyoung intensely

"I know you still loved me and you're not going to married that woman" Sooyoung take her handbag and out from Sehun's office. Sehun called Mrs Jung and tell her to cancel all his meeting as he doesn't have a mood after what happened just now. Sehun leaned to his chair and rubbed his face.

'What I'm going to do? It's not like what Hayoung saw and he doesn't know if Hayoung would believe him and hear his explanation'

Hayoung debating if she come to the right place. But this person is the only one she had in the mind for now. She took a breath and walk into the building. Then, she saw a lot of camera flashed non-stop and one person is busy commanding over the people.

"Unnie?" Hayoung called the person carefully as she doesn't disturb her work. The person turns into Hayoung and smile.

"Hayoung-ah, you're here" the person shouted to the people there,

"We're taking a break" that woman eyeing Hayoung

"Now, tell me what's wrong?" Hayoung knew she say that because of her puffy eyes. She felt like want to crying again.