Setting up

Tom's point of view:

It's 8 and I just finished my gym session my mate Harrison and I are on our way to my parents house just to hangout. We arrive at my parents house my mum offers us food and drink, Harrison and my brother Harry start playing video games and I start talking to my mum Nikki. "How was the gym"? My mum asks sipping her tea. "Good, it was needed". My mum puts her tea down and looks at me. "So, Harrison told me you guys are having a barbecue as a house warming"? I replied with a smile. "Yeah I'm excited Harrison and I have invited Jade, Faith, Chance, Jacob, Tony, Zendaya, Laura, Sam and Harry you guys can come if you want?" "I would love to Tom I can't wait to see Harrison's parents again". She says this with a smile and then Harrison catches my attention. "Tom, Jade's inviting her other best friend is that cool"? Harrison asks. "Yeah, new friends". I say this awkwardly as if I sound sarcastic. My mum then interprets. "Maybe it will be a girl"? I smile. "Haha, imagine it's probably one of Jade's side guys"? We laugh.
It's around 11 and we have 2 hours until guests arrive, we say goodbye to my parents and go to the supermarket. We grab meat for the barbecue and vegan friendly food for Jade's friend. As were walking through the supermarket I can't help but think about who Jade's friend is; Is it a he or she? If it's a she will she like me? I hope they get along with everyone? I wonder why their Vegan? Hopefully their friendly?

We're back home and my parents have arrived along with Jade, Faith, Chance and the others. Chance goes on about how single he is about this guy he met on tinder. Faith is talking about how her boss is a dick. While Jade keeps checking her phone. "Why do you keep checking your phone"? Harrison says while taking a sip of beer. Jade sighs. "I'm making sure Abigail is coming, she not exactly the social type". She say checking her phone again. "Oh, so it is a girl". Says Zendaya with a smile on her face. "I'm just saying Jade showed me a picture of her and I think she's your type". Again smiling. I sighs "anyway, I'll make a quick trip back to the supermarket I'll get more beer". As I walk out the door I hear them laughing.

I walk back into the house and see a girl probably Jade's friend moving a strand of hair out of her face to behind her ear. "Wow, shes beautiful". I say to myself. My Mum hears me. "Go say hi she's lovely shy but lovely". She smiles at me. I can't help but feel like time is frozen just her and her beautiful face.

Next Chapter Abigail Point if view :)
(Sorry this was short)