𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙎 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙊𝙐𝙍𝘾𝙀𝙎

These are all the apps I use or used to use.

PicsArt
free

It's pretty cool and is available for free on both Apple and Android.

Phonto
free

Phonto is an app you can use to add text to your graphics.

Update: I use IbisPaint to add text.

Polarr
free

Polarr is usually the app I use before and after adding text to my graphics. It includes filters and other editing features like adjusting brightness, contrast, etc. It's wayyyyyy better than PicsArt in this field.

IbisPaint x
free

This app is overall pretty good. It's good for graphic design and edits & as a free digital art app. You can use this to make pngs too.

UPDATE: I use ibisPaint x for 90% of my designing and editing.

Snapseed
free

This is an app by google and is similar to Polarr and has many other features. It's also a great app to use if you're in to photography. This focuses on image editing such as filters etc.

I'm interested in the apps you guys use, so your drop your comments here. You can also list some substitutes for the apps I use.

RESOURCES

Keywords to use:

Usually these searches are not copyright/ royalty free.

- Pinterest
- Tumblr
- Deviantart
- photo shoot
- photography
- aesthetic

*You should post your resources and give credit to where/ who you got the resource from. Don't be vague and say "from Pinterest." Be way more specific.

Where to get FREE images:

- Unsplash
- Pixabay
- Pexels
- And MORE. A quick google search will list more info.

FONTS

I get my fonts from dafont.com