|| Thirteen || ● Training With Zane ●

A note from the Author, I'm also so so sorry for the slow updates. I think I've got my mojo back now. Also, I loved the end of this chapter XD . Enjoy!

You yawned as you sat up in bed, your (H/C) hair splayed out in every direction.

"Geez, it's so cold. . . I think I'm going to go make some coffee or something. . ." You mumbled as you got out of bed, too tired to brush out your lion's mane of hair.

You looked out the window and blinked a few times before a happy smile lit up your face.

"It's snowing!!!!" You giggled and started humming, though you soon saw Zane approaching you.

"Morning Elsa." You joked as he stared at you in confusion

"Who?" He asks with furrowed eyebrows, his eyes scanning your face.

"Nothing!" You giggle before looking down at him, "How come you're up so early? It's winter break, sleep in a bit like the others."

"Well, I saw that it was snowing and seeing as how I am the ice ninja, I was thinking why don't we train?" He suggested as you smiled and picked him up.

"Good thinking little buddy! You go set up okay? I'm going to get ready." You sent him a warm smile, placed him back down and ran to get ready.

-time skip-

You smiled as you turned into your LEGO form and walked over to Zane, a song popping up into your head.

You looked eagerly at Zane, "Do you want to build a snowman?~" You sang.

"(Y/N), we don't have time to build a snowman, we have to train, remember?" Zane said as you stood there speechless as you then looked at the ice rink.

"Whoa! That's so cool!" You gape at the master piece, excitement bubbling up inside you.

"Mhm, we're going to be training on it." He said, walking onto the ice. You followed him, but slipped and fell.

"Ow. . ." You groaned in pain as you shakily got up, your knees wobbling as you tried to keep yourself from falling down again.

"(Y/N), are you okay?" Zane asked walking over to you, getting ready to give you assistance if he needed to.

"Yes, I've just never been on ice before. I'm fine, let's just get on with the training, okay?" You suggested as he nodded, backing up and getting into a fighting stance.

"Ninja-GO!!!!" You yelled, but before you even had time to react, you found yourself on your stomach, sliding to the edge of the rink with an unamused expression.

You huffed and got up, only to fall down once again with a loud groan, Zane's chuckle reaching your ears.

This is impossible, even if it's not him who hits me, I still slide everywhere. I can't even get a single kick in. You thought with a sigh before as your eyes widened.

Wait, slide... Kick! It just might work. You thought as you slowly shuffled backwards before launching yourself on the ground as you slid into Zane, knocking him into the air. You used this to your advantage and entered his mind.

"So far so good. . ." You whispered to yourself as you looked around the small workshop you found yourself in.

"Where am I? Wait that picture, is that Zane?" You asked yourself as you picked up the picture of a newly created Zane and his inventor.

The moment was short lived when you felt a draft of wind hit your skin. You turned around and were thrown into the air, only to land softly in some snow.