Protect Your Princess

CORY POV:

The loud speaker said "Riley Matthews, Lucas Friar, Maya Hart, Farkle Minkus, and Missy Bradford please report to Mr. Matthews' room immediately."
Yeah. I did that... Three words.
Mad
With
Power
I love my job.
The kids all arrived a few minutes after the announcement.
"What NOW dad?" Riley muttered.
"Well, I have a faculty meeting after school this afternoon so detention will be postponed until tomorrow afternoon. You are dismissed."
"Sir, we need passes for our next class. The bell already rang and Farkle never gets a tardy." Farkle said gingerly.
"Lucas and I are going to the same class Mr. Matthews. We can share a pass." Missy said.
I wrote all of the kids passes to where they were going.
After all of them left Riley marched back in furiously.
"DAD!" She whisper yelled. "How could you give THEM a pass TOGETHER? Did you not see what happened in your history class earlier? Pretty soon I will be in a textbook if you keep this up! I. Am. History." She said and waltzed out of the room in a bustle of anger.
"Sunshine. Just like her mother." I sighed to myself.

MISSY POV:

Literally, this could like, be my chance at getting Lucas.
If we can like, share the same pass, why can't we like, share the same last name? Do you like, know what I mean?
"Lucas, honey. Can you hold my books? They're just SO heavy and you look SO strong." I said.
"Okay one. I am not your HONEY and two. Carry your own books. I already am in some deep trouble with Riley after all of the stunts you pulled."
"Well Lucas. I'm not a one trick pony. I can do MUCH MUCH more." I winked.
"Come on lets go." He said dismissively.
"What's the rush? Why don't we bail and go out for a bite to eat?"
"Sorry but I already have detention because of YOU. And I really would appreciate if you could keep me OUT of more trouble."
"Okay then, clearly, you aren't like, interested. But let's see how interested you are when that pig of your girlfriend is the laughingstock of... Oh right. The entire school. I said nastily.
"I'll protect her." He said huskily.
"Of course. ANYTHING for your little princess." I said.
"Keep Riley out of your desperate obsessive plans Missy."
We turned the corner to the classroom.
"Look at that. We are here. I hope nothing TERRIBLE happens to Riley in her math class."

Okay so this was kinda a filler chapter. I hope you liked it. The next chapter will be really interesting. I am still accepting suggestions on ways to get back at Missy. Thanks guys!