The Meeting

CORY POV:

"TOPANGA!" I yell bursting into the door.

"TOPANGA!" Riley yells right after.

"Not again!" Auggie groans.

"Get used to it honey." Topanga said brightly. "A fight between my two favorite people in the world?"

"HEY!" Auggie yelled.

"Oh, Auggie you are my favorite favorite person in the world."

"Hey...." Riley and I said.

"Anyway, as I was saying... I can't be in the middle of a fight between two people who I love totally equally!"

Everyone knows where this is going.

"Just kidding! Riley honey, what's wrong?" Topanga said as she hugged our daughter.

"Dad is gonna tell you that I got detention today, but I swear my motives were purely innocent."

"Cory. Explain."

"She INTENTIONALLY got detention today!"

"Riley is this true?"

"Yes but-"

I cut her off.

"She started a food fight." I said.

"I put potatoes on my face, Farkle's face, and Maya's face! That's not even a food fight!"

"Riley why?" Topanga asked.

"Because this morning Lucas and Missy were passing notes and dad have them detention together. I was nervous something would happen, so Maya, Farkle, and I wanted to get into detention."

"Honey!" I said. "I would have let you stay after school. You didn't have to do something bad." I said.

"Oh..." Riley mumbled. "Sorry dad."

"Next time ask to stay after school."

"See. Fight resolved." Topanga smiled.

"Good thing too!" Auggie said. "Ava is coming over and she HATES listening to you all fight."

We all laughed.

"Dad can I go over to Maya's house?" Riley asked.

"And do what?"

"I don't know. Just hang out."

"Will boys be there?"

"CORY!" Topanga scolded.

"Just Farkle and Lucas." She said hopefully.

"Fine. But I want text updates every hour... And keep all articles of clothing on!"

"DAD!" Riley yelled.

"CORY!" Topanga screeched.

"AUGGIE!" Auggie giggled. "What I thought we were playing the game when we all shout out names..." He said.

"Honey you may go." Topanga said.

"Every hour!" I yelled as she walked out the door."

"Be home by seven please Riley!" Topanga called.

RILEY POV:

I arrived at Maya's apartment and knocked on the door. She opened it. It looked just like it always did, kind of messy, but had a welcoming feel to it.

"Hey Riley. Farkle and Lucas are on their way now."

"Hello Riley!" Mrs. Hart said brightly.

"Hi Mrs. Hart!"

"Oh honey, call me Katy!" She laughed. "I have a shift in..." She looked at her imaginary watch. "Now!" She laughed. She kissed Maya on the head and said "I'll be back by 10!"

Maya was right. She really didn't have anybody to help her with her homework. Her dad left when she was seven. It was sad. Katy was a good mom, but was never around enough for Maya.

"Riley!" Maya yelled. I had been lost in thought.

"Yeah?" I said flustered.

"They're here." She laughed.

I looked up and saw Farkle and Licas smiling at the door. I walked over and hugged Lucas. He pecked my cheek.

"How come we never do that?" Farkle asked Maya sadly.

"Cause why do that, when we can do this?" She asked before she pushed him against the door and kissed him lightly.

"I like that better anyway." Farkle said dreamily.

"Hey Riley, you think we could-" Lucas asked.

"Don't push it!" I laughed. "That was how my parents had their first kiss. They were thirteen and my dad was handcuffed to the lockers for some reason, and my mom pushed him into the lockers and kissed him."

"Nice work Topanga!" Maya laughed.

We all headed to the couch I sat down and Lucas sat down next to me and put his arm around me. I cuddled up into him. Farkle and Maya did the same thing. Farkle had gotten bigger and taller since seventh grade so he towered a foot over Maya. He was still the awkward, weird Farkle, but matured.

"So." Maya said sitting up. "Should we go over the plan before tomorrow?"

"Sure m'am." Lucas laughed.

"Not in my house cowboy." Maya said angrily.

"Easy maya." Farkle said soothing maya by running through her hair with his fingers. She relaxed and put her head in his chest.

"So we are going to go to detention in a group right?" I asked.

"Yeah, then we are going to split up and I am going to sit next to... Missy." Lucas shuddered.

"Then you're gonna flirt with her." Maya said snickering.

"And then Farkle is going to flirt with Missy too." Farkle said.

"And Lucas and Farkle are going to get into a "fight" over Missy." I said.

"Then Lucas is gonna give up and Farkle is gonna profess his "love." Maya said disgusted.

"If she accepts we will show her the video of Brenda. And call her out on taking advantage of Brenda to hurt you, Riley." Lucas said.

"And bam. That's the plan." Farkle said chuckling.

"Let's hope it works..." I said worried.

"Don't worry it will." Lucas reassured me while tracing circles in my back soothingly. I looked up and kissed him lightly. He smiled.

Maya and Farkle were having a makeout session. Lucas and I gagged and laughed silently. It was weird. We both would have never guessed they would have ended up together. They're so... Different. But they were the cutest couple.

"Food?" Lucas said smiling

"Food." I said laughing.

We get each other too well. Tomorrow is going to be great.