Meanwhile In Math Class...

RILEY POV:

I was so mad at my dad. How could he give Lucas and Missy a pass to SHARE?! Missy might get the wrong idea and want to share the same last name or something!
Maya and I shared a pass to Math.
"Riley relax!" Maya yelled exasperated as we walked to our class. "I'm sure nothing bad is going to happen!"
I huffed out. "Fine."
We both walked into math class.
Maya stepped into the class and said "string."
"What?" I asked as I tripped and fell Into the door.
"Woah? You okay?" Maya but her lip trying not to laugh.
"It's okay laugh. I'm fine." I said as I got drenched with water.
"Ahhhh!" I screamed. "What the heck?!"
"The string seemed to trigger the bucket of water." Maya chuckled.
My entire math class was gawking at me. I slowly got off the floor and gave my teacher the soaked pass.
"Sorry Mrs. Hemmings." I said.
She shot me an annoyed look. SURE. Like it was my fault I tripped and got drenched by water.
Maya and I trudged to our seats.
I opened my text book to find it swarmed with inchworms. I shrieked.
"Ms Matthews is there a problem?"
"My book... It's filled with bugs."
"Um... Okay. Go get another book then." Mrs. Hemmings said annoyed.
There was a puddle of water on the floor so I side stepped it. Too bad for me, I sidestepped into a mess of glue. Too bad again, that it was superglue. I couldn't move. Like at all.
"Problem Ms. Matthews?" Mrs. Hemmings asked sarcastically.
I felt my face heat up as some people in my class snickered.
"I'm stuck."
"Oh please." My teacher said walking over. I gave her my hands and she tugged to try to get me free. That's when I heard the cell phone camera click. Other people took out their phones and started snapping pictures too.
"Everyone! Phones away! You know the rules!" She snarled.
Finally Mrs. Hemmings asked me to take off my shoes. I LOVED THOSE SHOES!! However, I did as I was told. So now, I was a soaking wet, shoeless freak, with a bug infested notebook, who tripped through the door to math class.
Could this get any worse? I thought. Then I got a text alert on my phone.
It was a picture of me getting tugged by Mrs. Hemmings out of my shoes while soaking wet.
Everyone else took out their phones and started cracking up.
"May I be excused?" I asked weakly.
My teacher sighed. "Yes you may."
I ran out like a bullet with tears streaming down my face. I forgot about the string. Maya yelled "string!" but it was too late. I managed to catch myself before the face plant. My class laughed extra hard at this. Who would do this to me? Missy couldn't have. She was in a different class. Why me?

MAYA POV:

I knew exactly what was going on. And I knew exactly who was doing it. You see, everyone in the class got a text alert, but right before the text was received, only three people were still on their phones even though Mrs. Hemmings said not to be. It was Bethany Cassandra and Sarah. It had to be one of them. Good thing I got the entire thing on video. Cause seriously, in a few years I knew Riley and I would laugh about this situation. I started watching it behind a folder. I paused and zoomed onto Bethany. Her phone screen said "purchase made." She was online shopping, like always. I paused again a few seconds after on Cassandra. She was playing a fashion game on her phone. When I paused again zoomed in on Sarah her phone screen was on an article about accessorizing.
"That's so weird." I whispered to myself.
"Problem Mrs. Hart?" Mrs. Hemmings questioned.
"No m'am." I responded quickly. She had a strict no phone policy. I already had detention for Mr. Matthews. I really didn't want another one.
I felt defeated but right before the video ended I spotted something I didn't notice earlier. Back of the Class Brenda who was ironically sitting in the front of the class was on her phone too. I zoomed in on her and gasped.
"Oh my gosh." I breathed.
"Mrs. Hart! Is there a problem?" Mrs. Hemmings snapped.
"Actually, yes may I use the restroom?"
"Quick." She answered.
I sprinted to go find Riley.
This would be a shock to everyone.

AHHHHH WHAT DID YOU THINK?! I FINALLY INCLUDED BRENDA!!!! WHATS GONNA HAPPEN?! HAHA! I TRIED TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER KINDA LONG FOR YOU GUYS. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. I WILL TRY TO UPDATE AGAIN TOMORROW OR THE NEXT DAY! THANKS SO MUCH GUYS! FOLLOW, REVIEW, AND FAVORITE!