one to seven

George Eacker, an American lawyer, was challenged by  Philip, who was the eldest son of Eliza, in a duel due to an unpleasant speech, indicating the Reynolds pamphlet. Eliza was unaware of this duel, as she was still recovering from the Reynolds effect. Instead of informing his mother about the duel, Philip confronted his father. Alexander told Philip that by shooting George will just bring more pain to Eliza Alexander told Philip to aim tot he sky instead. The tension spread over Philip. Dying at age 19? it was risky since he just graduated. The duel took place is Weehawken, Philip didn't have a good feeling about this. The count started

.1. Philip remembers his mother, Eliza teaching him French. 2. Philip recalls how his mother would teach him how to play the piano and how he always got the notes wrong.3. Philip remembers practicing poetry and showing it off to his father. He felt so proud of himself.4. Philip remembers growing up with his 6 siblings. its sad that he was never able to meet the seventh.5.Philip recaps how busy his father was.6. Philip remembers graduating...7. Philip aimed to the sky.

8... Philip Hamilton was shot. George Eacker unintentionally shot him, unaware that he was aiming to the sky. aiming to the sky is a sign of ending an argument. George was shocked and full of guilt as he clutches his fist and places it on his chest, only to feel his heavy heart, yet it was beating faster, and faster Philip was shot in the chest and started to lose a lot of blood. Philip was rushed to the hospital. The news spread quickly as if it was a rapid fire. The news eventually reached Aaron Burr's daughter, Theodosia, who informed Burr who spread it to Alexander. Alexander rushed to the hospital before it was too late. Philip was laying on the hospital bed, slowly dying. Rushed in was Eliza. It was hard to see what was going on with all those tears in their eyes. Philip discussed with them everything he remembered.1,2,3..4......

9. Philip Hamilton died