Chapter 4 - The First Time

Standing in the middle of my bedroom I am more nervous than I was when I lost my virginity or my wedding night. I'm just desperate to make tonight perfect, to be perfect for Aiden. These thoughts are going to result in me losing the contents of my stomach or me slapping myself really hard I decide as my self-loathing goes up another notch.

I realise that Aiden has cast aside most of his clothes and is standing before me topless and minus his shoes which essentially means that when I regain the power of movement he will be able to watch me remove every item of clothing adding yet more pressure to my dream of a perfect  night.

He is standing in front of me, reaching for the waist of his jeans and flicking the button fly open revealing a very obvious bulge in black jersey boxers as he pushes his jeans down and steps out of them.

"Eleanor," he whispers hoarsely as he reaches for me and pulls me closer.

"Sorry," I say reaching for the zip at the back of my dress and realise that I can barely reach it and am unlikely to unzip it with even a scrap of self-respect intact.

A slow, sexy smile spreads across Aiden's lips as he uses both of his hands to hold me and then spins me so that my back is facing his front. He reaches forward and undoes the zip of my dress before pushing it down my arms and body until it pools around my feet. I'm expecting him to turn me again, but he doesn't, he pulls me back against him where I can feel the hardness of his body, of his erection.

"Feel how hard you make me Eleanor." He whispers against my ear as he pulls my hips back against him with one hand while the other has found my breast that he is stroking the underside of before making small movements until it has captured an aching and erect nipple between the thumb and forefinger. Slowly he rolls my nipple and I am sobbing with need. "How long baby?" he asks as the rolling movement becomes a gentle squeeze that transmits straight to my clit making me roll my hips, widen my stance and mewl like a cat on heat. "How long Eleanor?" Aiden repeats sounding slightly irritated to be asking a second time.

"A year."

He inhales deeply and squeezes my nipple again, more firmly now, possibly incorporating the use of a nail that is sharp and hurts so that I am making a moan of protest as he does it a second and a third time before I realise I am leaning back against his chest and thrusting my hips back and forth in excitement and pleasure.

"See, you need that baby. You don't need gentle."

I let out a longer, louder moan with real moisture escaping me and my underwear and trickling down my legs. I actually pause to check mentally whether I am wetting myself. I am not. I am that excited.

"Are you ready to come?"

I don't think there's any doubt about my readiness but I'm cautious in my response. "I want to." I stammer, unsure whether he is asking if I am ready to because I want to or if he is asking if I am ready to physically.

"Do you now? I think you should wait. I think you need to wait, and you've been waiting for a year to be fucked," he says sounding more demanding, harsher, almost dominant.

"Aiden, please, let me come, just once, I am so wet and I so need this." I hear my voice pleading and am punished or rewarded, I'm unsure which when both of his hands cover my breasts and tear, yes tear as in rip the lace of my bra away leaving my breasts sitting against the wires but completely uncovered allowing Aiden to tease and torture both of my nipples until I am squealing and struggling to stand.

"So do you need to come or want to come Eleanor?" Aiden asks and although I think I should tell him to fuck off or fuck my body rather than just my head I answer in the most pathetic voice I have ever heard and make a mental note to give myself a damn good talking to when my brain is back in control rather than my libido.