Chapter 5 - Ella is Big Leggy

Waking the following morning is a struggle as I am normally a typical eight hours a night kind of girl, but not last night, last night I was a four and half hours kind of girl tops. I fell asleep wrapped in Aiden's arms and then woke to find him kissing my shoulders and we made love again, although that term could be something of a stretch as love seemed to be playing second fiddle to lust.

When I eventually manage to open my eyes at the sound of my alarm I am a little relieved to find that Aiden is no longer in bed with me as I know I don't have time for round three and I think I may be physically incapable of any more sex at the moment. For a brief second I panic as I wonder where Aiden is and I question whether he has run out on me and if last night and this morning was just that for him and now it's over, but then I hear noise downstairs, voices on the radio or the TV and then the sound of the kettle boiling.

With a smile, I get to my feet and literally stagger to the bathroom asking myself how I am going to function for the whole day. I have back to back classes that will require me to stand at the front of my classroom, walk around, checking on my student's progress which is fairly typical for me, but not when I am struggling to stand without resembling John bloody Wayne.

Catching sight of myself in the huge bathroom mirror I smile at the glow my face is radiating but then think that my glowing aura along with my John Wayne is big leggy walk is likely to tell the whole world that I have been well and truly shagged in a used and abused, good kind of way.

I brush my teeth while the shower is warming up and once I am under the hot water I begin to lather myself up and as soon as I reach my inner thighs and sex I moan and wince at the painful sensations, and not the good pain of being stretched by Aiden. I really think he has damaged me. I am in actual pain I realise and as I gently rub my soapy hand over my sensitive folds I can feel how swollen I am. I make a vow to myself that no matter what else happens in my life I will never go a year without sex if this is the result of that and then I smile at the memory of sex with Aiden, both times and equate that as the prize to a twelve month dry spell and it was the best prize I have ever received.

Stepping out of my shower I wrap a towel around my body and although I always pride myself on the softness of my towels drying myself proves that they are nowhere near soft enough.

My hair which is dry as I washed it last night before my dinner date is pulled up in a bun and then after adding minimal make-up I dress carefully, very carefully and opt for soft cotton underwear in black with a cobalt blue shift dress that has a little black trim around the collar and mock pockets allowing me to throw on black, leather heeled court shoes.

I nervously descend the stairs and find Aiden in my kitchen wearing just his jeans from last night and suddenly I am regretting being fully dressed and thinking that my delicate folds aren't that bad. God, what has this man done to me? Turning to face me Aiden smiles a glorious smile and I am melting from the inside out and thinking that I may need to change my underwear before I go to work if he keeps looking at me like he is.

"Hey baby," he says as I reach his side.

"Good morning," I reply nervously, unsure how to do the morning after.

"Up, washed and dressed," he observes before pulling me into his embrace, holding me against his bare chest. "Shame," he whispers against my lips before kissing them. "What time do you go to work?" he asks after breaking our brief kiss that has somehow left me breathless and desperate. Desperate for more.

"About quarter past seven."

Aiden checks the time on the microwave behind me.

"Do you mind if I grab a shower and then I can leave with you?"