49 | Elizabeth

When I woke up the next morning, quite naked in Calum's arms I might add, thoughts of last night came back into my mind.

Calum and I had sex. Mind-blowing sex. Calum was rough when it came to sex, but he'd been careful in the beginning, asking me if I was okay and being afraid to hurt me. When I told him to just shut up and fuck me, he did just that.

I shifted a bit and decided to just watch Calum until he woke up. His plump lips were slightly open and he was snoring softly. I ran my finger along his cheekbones, admiring this amazing man that was holding me so close to him like he was afraid that I would slip away if he didn't clutch onto me at night. His neck was covered in hickeys that I gave him, and I wouldn't be surprised if mine was as well.

After staring at him for a while, he finally woke up, looking up at me. "Good morning baby," he spoke with his raspy morning voice. "Morning," I said.

Calum smiled at me, kissing me on the lips. "Gross, I haven't brushed my teeth yet," I tell him and he smiled at me. He didn't seem to be the groggy morning person he normally is. I guess that's what happens when you have sex again after months.

"How are you?" he asked me, putting a stray of hair behind my ear. "Sore," I say with a poker face, making him laugh. "Is that a compliment?" he asked with a smirk.

"You are impossible," I say and I shifted a little, turning so that our chests were pressed against each other, the blanket now only covering everything below the waist, and I kissed him slowly again. "You are pretty," he said and I let my fingers brush over the tattoos below his collarbones. "You're not so bad yourself," I tell him.

Suddenly, the door swung open and a tall figure walked in.

"Ohmygod, ohmygod, I am - I am so sorry!" Luke said, before turning around.

"Luke!" Calum roared, wrapping the blanket around my body before getting up and grabbing his boxers.

"I swear I didn't see anything!" he said, and I could swear I heard Michael laugh from the living room. "Have you ever heard of knocking?!" he yelled.

"I'm sorry! I thought you guys had woken up by now!" he said, his back still facing us. I giggled. "I'm killing you," he said before throwing on a shirt and pants, and gathering my clothes and giving them to me before he pushed Luke out of his room.

I got dressed and followed Calum out of the room. "Congrats on doing the nasty with Calum," Michael said as I walked into the living room. Amy was sitting on the couch already.

"Fuck off, Mike," Calum said. "Why are y'all here anyway?" he asked.

"We all had a big sleepover at Ash's after the three of us went to the studio last night. With Sierra and Crystal as well, it was fun. So we're dropping off Amy before going home." Michael said. "Right. Now, leave." Calum said, getting a hand through his dark hair, clearly being annoyed.

"Alright, alright. See you guys," they said before leaving.

"Never should've given Luke a key to my house," Calum said annoyed before dropping himself next to Amy. "Did you had fun, Ams?" I ask her and she nodded. "It was amazing! The cover they did was so good!" Amy said and I smiled. "Good."

Amy and I chatted for a while before she went to take a shower, leaving me and Calum along. We decided to watch a movie, having a chill day. Tomorrow we'd go grocery shopping for Christmas.

Luke and Ashton would both go back to Australia for Christmas, but Calum's parents were in Bali and Michael would go there with New year. So they decided to have a little Christmas party at Michael's house with Calum, Crystal, Amy and me.

"Love?" Calum asked. I was sitting on his couch watching a movie. His feet were in my lap and he was laying on the rest of the couch. I looked up at the other side of the couch. "Mhh?"

"Do you think of we were like, bugs or something, we'd feel the same way about each other?"

I raised my eyebrow. He was such a dork. "Uhm... I don't think bugs really having feelings Cal, but sure, we can say that." I said, turning back to the tv. Suddenly, his dirty feet were on my face, poking me with his toes. "You don't think bugs have feelings!?" he said offended.

I pushed his feet off me. "You are so weird," I say to him. "You love me," he said, sticking out his tongue.

He waved his fingers at me, showing of the matte black paint I put on them. "You are insane," I tell him and he just giggled. "You love me."

"That I do."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY for this short chapter but im at college all week im soRRy but i hope this is good. 

what is something you'd like to see happen between these two in love idiots? more angst? more romance? more drama?