Behind The Mask ( Part 2)

9

"Morning Alfred!" Yonah smiled cooking breakfast, something that was an occasional event, Before Yonah could find time to get dressed the loud ring of the mansion was heard, "I'll get the door!" "Morning Yonah," Oliver smirked "Sorry, but I'm taken," he motioned at her outfit."Nobody asked you, wannabe Robin Hood," she furrowed her brow "I hate you sometimes!" "The feeling is mutual.""For once I'm early!" Yonah turned around blushing to see the scarlet speedster zip by "Hey, Yonah." he began to drool, "Your name is Yonah right?" "Yeah can I get you anything like water or breakfast, me" she mumbled the last part hoping he didn't hear that part even though Alfred did."Do excuse Yonah sometimes her head moves faster than her tongue," all the members of the Justice League sat in the bat cave as they would usually do when suddenly Diana had brought up a certain fact."It has occurred to me that Gotham has a new hero on their side. " Diana hinted gazing at Bruce, her eyes soft and stern as all the other members joined in. "Honestly I don't know last time she turned my army into a seafood platter." Arthur groaned, "Sorry but no.""It's settled," Bruce smirked giving Yonah a heads up before she entered the room,"Welcome to the Justice League." Clark smiled patting her on the back,"So do I get to figure out who's who ?" Yonah always loved finding out who each hero was, but the only one that she truly wanted to find out about was the Flash, "Yonah?" Barry gasped."You never told me you were Pink Fury!" Barry thought about it still freaking out as Yonah gave him her signature Wayne smirk."You never brought up the reason to." mischievously she said her shoulders pressed against him as she whispered something in his ear."Right now ?!" flustered he was as though they had both never done this before, "I was hoping you could speed up this time... Flash.." She whispered in his ear "unless you're scared." Yonah smirked. "She's growing up," Alfred said watching the expression on Bruce's face, "Is something troubling you?"" It's Yazela," opening a lockbox with a tiara in it, "You still haven't told her have you?" Alfred questioned."I don't plan to." "Hey, Dick! watch out !", Yonah shouted trying not to kick her brother in the head. Today was yet another training day. "It's fine really!", Dick laughed, rubbing the back of his head "Hey can you hand me the ninja stars?" a devilish grin grew. "All right the plan is I'm gonna throw these and. " "And I'm gonna run aren't I?" she huffed, "Wouldn't it be better if I punched you.", Yonah mumbled." Last time I checked you punched me into a wall!", he sighed still rubbing his arm, "And we were 8!" Yonah sat there patiently waiting for him so she could destroy him as older sisters do, "You ready or what!", she shouted back. "Did you catch that with your hand!". Yonah paused the warm blade still in her hand."How long have you been standing there.", her voice low almost like a grumble."For about 25 minutes ", Barry said, as Yonah gave her undivided attention to him, now was Dick's chance to get her back for kicking him early, he could finally taste the sweet o revenge inching closer and closer and-"Nice Try Richard," she laughed, "But that trick is getting old ." a smirk on her face still facing Barry, no matter how hard Dick tried he always seemed to learn that Yonah was faster than him. "So what brings you by StrawBarry." Yonah's hand holding her head, "I wanted to know if you'd like to visit the central city, " he questioned, kissing her on the nose."I'd love to but." She trailed off " on one condition !" she giggled, "I'm allowed to crack jokes on your ridiculously named villains." kissing him sweetly on the cheek."Gross get a room you too." Dick pretended to Gag."I never said that to you about your on and off fling with Barbra and William was it?" she questioned forgetting the boy's name."Wally. " "Sorry..." she laughed "Two questions Wally and I might have broken something important to Cisco, and he's caught Wally second off where do we get lego pieces of Darth Vader from ?""You're gonna need a lot of help aren't ya ."