Banishment

"Sasuke Uchiha for your outstanding victory against the sand jinchuuriki and for the bravery and loyalty you showed to the leaf. You are here by granted the title of chunin, as well as a seat on the Shinobi Council. You will also be put under the CRA or Clan Restoration Act, and you will be given the task of rebuilding your clan by taking at least five wives"

Sasuke Uchiha was the youngest in the room. He has black eyes and spiky black hair with a blue tint. Sasuke's hair has hung over his face as bangs since he was a child. He allowed it to grow longer and, in turn, cover more of his face. He was wearing a navy blue, short-sleeved shirt with a high collar, white shorts, and, for a time, white arm warmers.

"Now on to the other mater at hand, what to do with Naruto Uzumaki," Danzo continues.

Danzo was a frail, old man, who normally walked with the help of a cane. He had black, shaggy hair, and his right eye is heavily bandaged, hiding it from view. He has a x-shaped scar on his chin that he had gained in his youth. He was wearing a white shirt, with a black robe over top of it covering his feet and his right arm from prying eyes. He had been sworn in to be the Godaime Hokage following the death of Sandaime at the hands of his old student Orochimaru.

"Sasuke please tell us, what happened with the sand jinchuuriki. "

"Well After he fled during my battle with him during the exams, I chased after him only to find that blonde dobe half dead as the the sand jinchuuriki was about to kill him, Sakura, and the idoit with big eyebrows. I swooped in and beat the enemy, without breaking a sweat. Sakura then told me he dragged her and eyebrows to help him, only for them all to be easily defeated. He is a danger to himself and his comrades."

"THE FUCKING DEMON ALMOST GOT MY DAUGHTER KILLED!!!! LET'S KILL HIM!!! LET'S BURN HIM AT THE STAKE!!! Screams a certain woman with dirty blonde hair.

She is Haruno Mebuki, her daughter was on team 7 with Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha and if she was any indication how her daughter would turn out, the entire Village was doomed.

A sigh was released into the air from the second to last member of the Council. Mebuki Haruno was acting on the behalf of the Civilians of Konoha. She is a fair-skinned woman with shoulder-length, blonde hair with a single bang which falls down into her face. She also has green eyes and wears a white qipao dress with three red circular designs at the bottom of the front of her dress as well as the back. Underneath the dress, she wears pink pants along with brown sandals.

A low tapping sound had slowly started to fill the air as Tsume Inuzuka tapped her fingernails against the tabletop to show her impatience. Tsume was the Head of the Inuzuka Clan, who's battle strategies revolved around the complete cooperation between them and their Ninken partners. Tsume has an animalistic look similar to that of her son, Kiba. She has long, spiky, untamed brown hair, vertical slit-like pupils, elongated canine teeth and nails. She also has the clan fang markings on her cheeks as well as markings over her eyes and a dark shade of purple lipstick. She was wearing the standard outfit of a Konoha shinobi consisting of flak jacket and a black suit underneath with the sleeves rolled up and bandages around her legs. Her Ninken partner, Kuromaru sat patiently at her side. " For once I agree with the pink banshee. He nearly beat my son to death during the chunin exams." Says Tsume.

"We can't risk killing him and letting the Nine-Tails free. While it would technically kill the Nine-Tails, it's a beast made of chakra. So it would just leave form after a while and come back to kill us all." says Inochi Yamanaka head to the Yamanaka Clan. The Yamanaka Clan Head has long ash blond hair reaching down to his back, which he wore spiky on top and ending in a long ponytail, blue-green eyes and strong facial features, which included a well defined jaw line. Inoichi was wearing the standard flak jacket over a black outfit, complete with hand-guards, forehead protector and a sleeveless red haori.