Winter Sickness Ch. 3

~Bendy POV~

I didn't feel a sickness from Sammy. No! I honestly think he's amazing. My thoughts go into other scenarios and parts of my brain. 

"Bendy?" Sammy asked as the time passed. I had been in deep thought . 

"Are you ok? You haven't been speaking like you normally do. Has something happened?" He asked steadily. He seemed scared when he asked this, and i think i would know why. He's always been scared about my physical and mental health. He always talks about how scary it is for him to watch me hurt or be sick in any way. I felt like I was about to pass out but little did I know, I already did. I felt scared and i thought I was in a scary cave that reeked in utter pain. Sammy slashes the ink out of his face and stumbles towards me. "Sammy...can we go inside?" I ask him. Isn't that the reason why he came out here in the first place? There must be a reason that he feels this way about my protection. Maybe there's more than just friendly bonds between us. He isn't saying anything...he seems super sad. "Ok.." he mumbled hesitantly. Something's definitely wrong with him. We walk inside, to the table, in the living room, and sit down. There was hot chocolate on the counter so I grabbed it and sat back down on the couch. Our show was playing. "Bendy and the Ink Machine" I guess it was the first episode. That's kinda cool, since I've never seen beginning to end. (😉)

It's been an hour of watching the show, and I'm asleep on the couch. Sammy was working on some kinda project he said would be finished soon, making it seem like it's endless. I felt emotionless. Nothing has really happened today. I sat up and Sammy quickly pushed me down. "Bendy, get some rest. I care for you." I'm sure that's Sammy. "Ok my Sammy." I slipped the blanket over, and it looked like Sammy was blushing. He was. Just because the blanket is a solid black...doesn't mean I cant see that.

~Tailie