Ch. 7

Bendy p.o.v.
We had played more and more games for awhile after that. Boris seemed like he had something he needed to say, but he was surely taking his time. After all, Boris probably had bad news and didn't want to end the fun. I guess it had been time though, because when we finished the game he looked to me and said, "Bendy," he slightly smiled and continued. "Would you be willing to try to go to school?" That question pounded through my head a million times. What would I do? "I had planned on turning me and Alice human form as well, Sammy would just have to get the ink dust." He said with more hope in his voice then before. I relized something. Sammy wouldn't be able to go and second, IM NOT EVEN A KID. Ok think Bendy. I've never been to school before but it might open me up to a large amount of things! Like collages and jobs and friends! But on the down side, I would be bullied and constantly confused. What grade would I even start in? Is it even legal for me to go to school at this age? I mean, come on. It couldn't be that bad, but what if it changes my life completely! I like how I am now and if school starts, I'm gonna be stressed all fucking day! How am I supposed to start this if I know deep down that anxie- um yeah I'm not even gonna try to pronounce that, but its definitely going to build up until I can't take it anymore! What if I found a way to kill myself and!- I stopped thinking for a sec. Maybe this was just my mind playing tricks on me. I never was a trier. I trusted people less than average. I always kept my head down low. I wasn't normal.
I pulled myself back to reality.

"Whats in it for me?" i asked, trying to be as chill as possible. 

"Bendy, you could find friends and learn about the real world. Its endless amounts of opportunities."

Well i mean...............i guess i wouldn't mind..."