Happy BUT Sad

-after the wedding ceremony-

suga and y/n went off to their honeymoon in Paris. The dream of y/n was to be in Paris for her honeymoon.

-2 week later-

after their honeymoon y/n has felt really bad and have morning sickness, every day but when she eats something she would also throw up. Her belly would even get a little bigger.

-suga mind pov-

I don't know why but y/n always throw up in the morning and also throw up while eating. Her belly is also getting really big.

suga- y/n wanna go to the doctor to see what is going on in your body?

y/n yea but are you busy today?

suga- yeah I am but why.

y/n you don't need to go with me, I go by myself, ok.

-doctor- 

-15 min later-

-15 min later-

doctor- ms.min you're pregnant.3 weeks.

y/n was speechless and was also shock.

y/n- thank you, doctor, is the baby healthy. also, i always get morning sickness adn also i always thrown up after eating food.

doctor- yes it is healthy but you need to eat more healthy food and i will also give you some morning sickness pills ok.

y/n- thank you, doctor.

-suga work place-

y/n went to suga workplace and saw him very annoy with his secretary JOY (red velvet girl) sitting on his lap.  Suga saw her at the door tears dropping down her cheeks with her hand over her mouth. 

suga- y/n it not what you think it is .then JOY look at her with a smirk.

y/n ran out of suga's studio and went in her car and drive fast , in full speed to the mansion.

-HOme-

y/n ran straight to their oom and pack her clothes. Then wrote a letter then put it on the night stand. she scream out jinyong , mina pack all your clothes

Dear, Suga 

I think i saw enough so i will leave and let you be free with Joy .don't need to worry i will find a job, i don't need your money. I will also send you the divorce paper.    farewell, Suga   -your ex wife-

y/n went to her sibling room and told them that they are going back to the apartment.

y/n and her sibling went in your car and she drove off.

suga pov

after firing Joy i drove back to the house to find y/n , just as i went in my house , i scream Y/N but no answer . So i went into our room and look for her but no sign of her .then i saw a paper on the night stand and read it.

suga- NO she did not omg she left me . she did leave me .NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he said while crying.

jimin then came in suga room.

jimin- yongi why are you crying and shouting.

suga- she left me jimin she did leave me.

jimin look at the letter in  suga's hand

jimin- whta did you do to her.

suga- she saw joy on my lap making out with me but i was rape though, it wasn't me.

jimin- damn it not my problem so you need to solve it. btw you should go look for her now.

After jimin went out his room, he calls one of his people to go look for her.B ut after 10 p.m, still no sign of her and her sibling anywhere.

It been 3 month looking for her but still no good news at all.

So suga quick on searching for her .

one day a mail came for suga 

it was a divorce paper that was signed by Y/n.

days went by but suga didn't sign it but rip it up and thrown it in the trash.