Happy Ending

Y/n forgive Suga , then the next day ,suga ask his mens to go to your apartment to pack up all your thinga and move it to the mansion. The BTS are at home to perpare a party for the welcome back of y/n and hr little sister and brother. Except for v to stay and help suga with you.

-Hospital-

suga- baby be careful ok . MIna can you help me hold her bag. And Jinyong help your lil sister as well.

Mina/Jinyong-ok bro.

suga- here hold my arm and sit down.

-HOME-

when y/n and her sibling get inside the mansion they couldn't believe their eyes. Seeing the whole mansion decorated.

y/n-you don't reallly need to do this you honey.!

suga- it was nothing and after all they all help. pointing at BTs in the center of the house, looking like clowns.

-After the party-

in their room

y/n- thank you so much for what you have done for me and my little brother and sister.

suga- well anything for my babyss. ok let go to sleep little one and my big baby. suga said while caressing y/n belly and then kiss her a good night kiss.

- 5 YEAR LATERS-

Y/n give birth to a healthy and handsome baby boy after 4 months then after 1 year they have a twin of 1 boy and 1 girl. After 2 year they have another twin of 1 boy and 1 girl.

Jin is married to Jisoo and now have 2 boys.

Jimin married Jennie and now have 1 boy and 2 girl

Jungkook married Lisa and now have 1 boy.

J-hope married Momo and have 1 boy and 1 girl.

V married Joy and have 2 boys and 1 girl.

RM married Wendy and have a twin of boys.

(P.S. i know the story might be lame but i have try my best, I also have school so it very hard to do  alot of things in one day . 7th grade has alot of homework guys so  ya.

i know the story is very short so yaay it is my first ever bts ff.)