Suga's Long Time dream

-2 month later-

suga pov

today i feel so useless so i went to the cafe that me and y/n first meet

-inside the cafe-

y/n pov

i was working in the back while a customer came in but I didn't look but i told my little sister to go .

y/n- hey mina go!

mina-ok sissy

suga pov

i took a seat and was looking arounf , remembering all the memories that was made here.

the a little girl came to me and ask for my orders. she look so familer like y/n little sister.

mina-may i take your order s.

mina- brother-in-law SUGA!!

suga-mina!!

y/n- why are you screaming mina.

she said while coming out from the back.

suga-baby please come back to me i miss you please.said while crying/

y/n-suga what are you doing here.

she was about to go back into the back but i pull her and hug her. something was off it like something was big and heard poking my stomach. As i look it was her belly but it was big.

suga- who is this. pointing at her belly.

y/n-none of your business please go out i will not serve you.

-y/n pov- 

 i said without looking into his eye and walk back but then i trip over a banana peel and fell down on the groud .

suga saw y/n fall and quickly ran to her .

y/n- ouch owww why does it hurt ahhhhhhhh.

suga- then touch her stomach , then saw blood coming out of her private area.

suga- mina call the ambulance now !!!!!.

-Hospital-

suga- please save my wife I don't know what happen i think she slips by a banana peel!

er nurse and doctor- she will be ok how many month is she?

suga- i don't know

doctor- ok then please wait at the waiting rooms.

mina-brother suga is my sister ok?

suga- she will be ok don't worry.

-suga mind pov-

please help god she need to be ok.

30 min later

mina fell asleep on suga shoulders and then all the bts member came and confront suga.that it will be ok.