Quinn ( Smack the Pony and Leave)

Based off the video above

Your POV

"Are you guys sure you can actually cook?", I ask my boyfriend, my brother, and our two friends. Right now Quinn, Brandon, Max and Ches are trying to make mac and cheese (with bacon in it) and put it on a burger. Right now we are at the store getting the ingredients. and I watch  as my brother holds up a onion to my boyfriend's head on camera, which caused Max to say he looked like an onion. Brandon turns toward me with the camera, "Leave him alone", I laugh as Quinn comes over to us with a confused face and raps his arms around my waist. "What?", he asked confused, I laughed at his adorable confused face, "Nothing my brother is just being his annoying self", I reply with a pointed look towards Brandon, which caused him to laugh.

Time Skip

As we got back to Quinn's house, I laughed as the boys ran to the kitchen. "Hey Babe, look I'm a good cook", Quinn says as I walked into the kitchen, I went over to him and stood behind him and hugged him as I looked over at the stove, I smiled as he started swaying us, but the moment got cut off with Ches and Max drinking bacon grease for some odd reason. I turned and looked over at the two as they acted if the "drink" was good. "You guys are weird", I said as I still had my arms around Quinn. "But you hang out with us anyway", Ches replies with a laugh. Which caused Quinn to start laughing, then Brandon, then Max, and finally I started to laugh. "Nevermind we're all weird", I say resting my head on Quinn's back.