Jake D (Football Star)

Your POV
It was a cold Friday night as I sat on the cold metal bleachers and watched as my boyfriend of a couple of months run on the field with our team. Tonight was homecoming night, and my boyfriend, Jake, is one of the football players, a running back, to be exact. I cheer as I watch our guys make a touchdown, tying with the Rams (my actual high school team 😂) within the last 7 seconds of the game. As we all realized we have won, everyone starts to run down onto the field. I hope the fence and quickly look for Jake's family to stand with them as we find Jake himself. "(Y/N), over here sweetie", I hear Jake's mom call out from behind me, and then a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I turn in the arms to come face to fa- or chest, to Jake. I smiled as I hugged him and whispered, "I'm so proud of you", he laughs as we let go. "Well let's go see my parents and then I want to take you to dinner", We walked over to his parents and headed off.

Time Skip
*At the Restaurant*
We had went to (favorite restaurant), as we sat and waited for our food, Jake was sitting by me with his head laying on my shoulder with his face in my neck, "What are you doing Jakob", I asked with a laugh, "I'm tired", "You're what?", "I'm tired!", he lifts his head up from my neck and almost yells. I shushed him and started to laugh. After a bit of small talk our food finally came out.

*After Restaurant*
As we road back to my house to get extra clothes so I'll be able to stay at Jake's, I started to doze off, with soft music playing in the back. I leaned my head on the window and let the lull of the car ride and the music pull me closer into sleep, before I fully dozed off I heard, "Goodnight Beautiful".