02 | ON THE ROAD

He was standing in the centre of the room. He closed his eyes and focused on the other 6 people that were surrounding him. Each swiftly moved around him. He then opened his eyes and took a battle stance. Immedietly, all 6 persons came running at him. One tried to punch him as the boy ducked and kicked him away, blocking another punch at the same time before twisting the arm and pushing him away either.

He started running at one as he jumped to kick them but they successfully held his leg. He used his other leg kick their hands to free his leg and went for their chests. As he landed, he saw the last one coming at him, his arm extended to strike him in the shoulder but instead , the boy blocked him and gave him an uppercut. After knocking out all 6, he heard the doors open and clapping filled the room.

"Impressive child, you have improved much," the man said as he walked over to the boy. The man then watched as one of the grunts slowly got up. The man went over and struck him in the heart. The man's limp body fell once more as the boy watched in amazement.

"Mercy is not an option. Mercy is never an option, your enemies will fall when you're awake but will strike when you're asleep," he said as he left the room

"I understand," the boy said

The two trainers were walking alongside under the sun. Corvis was taking in the fresh air as he stretched for awhile as he saw Sara walking by him with a large sun hat.

"You know, you're a bit different from what I expected," Corvis said, breaking the silence between them

"What do you mean?" Sara asked

"I mean, like, your family is crazy rich and honestly, I kinda expected you to be one of those snobby girls," he said "no offense by the way" . Sara laughed and just sighed.

"None taken, my family may be rich, but I don't like to use their money, i'd like to earn them myself" she said

"Anyway, what kind of Pokémon do you have?" He said as Sara took out a pokeball and threw it. Vivi came out and landed in her arms.

"This is Vivi, my first Pokémon,"

"Awesome, I actually want to try and find an Eevee soon, I want an Eeveelution in my team," Corvis said.

"Really? What kind?" She asked as Corvis' thought about it.

"Not sure, probably an Umbreon," he said as he saw a trainer nearby.

"But right, it's time to train," he said as he went over to the trainer and locked eyes with him as they both took out a pokeball

"You know the rule, Zigzagoon go!" He said as he threw the pokeball as a brown and white Pokémon appeared.

"Goon!" It cried.

"Leon!" Corvis shouted as he threw his pokeball.

"Tackle!" He said as Zigzagoon ran over to Leon.

"Quick Attack!" Leon moved very fast as he charged towards Zigzagoon. Sara just sat down on the grass, being the spectator as Vivi watched the battle.

"Watch the battle, maybe it'll give us an idea," she said Vivi silently listens to its Trainer.

After a few minutes, a thunderbolt from Leon finally knocked Zigzagoon out unconcious.

"Aww dammit!" The trainer shouted as he returned Zigzagoon. "Thanks for the battle, I'll become stronger soon," the trainer said as he walked away.