16 | ENTER THE HUNTER

Bars at Hoenn weren't always that famous but it was still a bit known to some people, those looking a way to drink their problems down or to release their frustration on others. Two men were drinking shots. Shot by shot they kept refilling and drinking until their faces were red from being drunk, laughing and chatting as well.

"You sure you weren't hit by a Hypnosis? Maybe you were just seein things" one man asked as he took a shot

"Nah my brotha, I'm tellin' ya, it's real alright *hic* " he took a shot "The other say, me and my Tangrowth were out hunting the other day in the forest, we saw it momentarily, that *hic* pink Illumise" he said as he laughed

"Whaaaaat? Bruh you ain't be serious, those shit are expensive man, I heard a guy sold one to some rich bucks man from Sinnoh and he got over a billion bucks for it," he said as the man widened his eyes.

"We gotta catch some bro, maybe once I show her the moneys, I'll get the honeys from that one chick from Liliycove," he laughed as his partner laughed.

"Where is it" they both heard. They turned to see someone wearing a black cloak with a hood, her face being hidden.

"Where did you see it?" the femenine voice stated with a straightforward tone.

"What's it too ya? That's my hunt yo," he said as he got up with a mad look. A pokeball in his hand.

"I'm not gonna repeat myself. Where did you see the pink illumise," the woman stated again as the man laughed.

"Why not show that pretty face of yours and maybe we'll have some fun, then I'll tell-" before the man could even finish his sentence, he felt a dark blade touching his neck. He turned around to see the wicked grin of a pokemon.

"Brutus!" the man got up but stopped as a green blade was pointing to his neck.

"Lade"

"Zor"

"Where. Is. It. Answer or I'll have your head rolling all over the floor," the woman said as the man gulped

"Somewhere in the forest between Mauville and Verdanturf, that's all I know I swear," the man said as underneath the hood, the woman smiled.

"See? That wasn't so easy," she said as he felt the blade go away.

"Thank you," she said as the last thing the man saw, was a foot coming to his face

The morning sun rose over Mauville City as a few Tailows started chriping as the sun rays hit them. Just as the sun was coming up, there was already loud noises going on from the pokemon center. Corvis was standing by middle of the field, already packed up with his bag down by a table. On one end of the field, stood Leon, standing tall as a now evolved Manetric, and the other stood Kein.

"A.....ron!" he cried as he summoned rocks in the air. He motioned forward as the rocks were fired towards LEon.

"Thunderbolt!"

Leon growled as his mane crackled with electrcitiy. He blasted a huge Thunderbolt right for the rocks, stopping them in their paths. The thunderbolt was so strong that it managed to burn the rocks to a crisp. When the Thunderbolt was gone, all that was left was black, charred remains of the rock. Leon panted as he felt proud of what he accomplished.

"Good, looks like you're already used to your new body," Corvis said as Leon came over to Corvis to be petted by him as Kein walked over as well.

"Don't worry you did good as well," he said as he heard footsteps behind him. Corvis got up and saw Ethan already behind him, with his bags in hand.