spike terror

leo's pov

me and kya were just talking about how i got my bionic arm and leg and how she met the autobots when we suddenly heard girl screams followed by a lot of crashing and a very familiar roar of a very angry and mad man-animal. "uh oh" me, kya, adam and bree said in fear at the same time. "what was that?" "and why did you 4 just say uh oh like that?" agent fowler and ultra magnus asked us "well, you see-" bree was interrupted by miko and smokescreen running in terror and right behind me, adam, ultra magnus and wheeljack. "CHASE HAS GONE CRAZY!" they screamed in fright "what did you 2 do?!" me and bree asked them sterling "weeeeell... " they began to explain.

(flashback)

chase's pov

i was in my room when miko came in. "hey chase" "hi miko, what do you want?" i asked her "do you want to play a game with me and smokescreen?" "not right now, i'm busy with coming up with a plan for the next mission" i told her "please!" she begged and did big puppy eyes "alright fine, just don't do that again" then i followed her to an empty room. "so, what are we- aaaaah!" i jumped from a jason mask with a chainsaw while laughing suddenly pop in my face that came out of nowhere and it triggered my commando app, turning me into spike.

miko's pov

me and smokescreen watched and recorded chase being frightened by our little prank in amusement until he suddenly growled and broke the surprise scare. "didn't anyone ever teach you 2 to not prank a groan man before!" he yelled at us in a deep voice that sent chills down our spines then we screamed in terror and ran away in fright while screaming with spike behind us.

(end of flashback)

bree's pov

"YOU 2 DID WHAT!?" me and leo yelled at them "do you know what you just did?" leo asked them "what did they do?" arcee, jack and bulkhead asked us "they just activated chase's commando app!" i sternly told them "and that's bad, how?" wheeljack asked "the commando app turns chase into a very angry and vicious man-animal called spike and he's terrifying" leo answered "who's spike?" smokescreen asked then a metal barrel suddenly flew straight towards us and we barely dodged it in time and looked to see spike picking up another barrel and throwing it at us. "that's spike" kya stated as she dodged the barrel "never mess with spike ever again!" he demanded to smokescreen and miko and they both nodded in fright and he terrified everyone, except optimus prime and ultra magnus but they did get a little alarmed, who're in the hanger to the core then i sped around him ind several circles with my super speed until adam punched him in the face which knocked him out. "and that's why you never want to scare chase like that" i told them as i dusted off my gloves and adam carried him back to his room.

smokescreen's pov

"miko, let's never prank chase ever again" "agreed, i don't want to face to spike ever again" she said "ya think" kya stated "spike will always be worse than eddy that we used to live with at mr davenport's house/lab" leo said then noticed our confused faces "don't ask" "wasn't planning on it, leo" kya told him.