2

yugyeom was excited the next time he had a package at his door. once again, it said jackson wang. so yugyeom picked it up happily and took it over to the next apartment.

he frowned when he wasn't bambam who opened the door. he assumed the one who did open it was jackson. he was also attractive but no one where near the level yugyeom thought bambam was on.

"hey, i'm your new neighbor and there was a package for jackson wang outside my door."

"oh that's me." jackson grabbed the package. "what's your name?"

"yugyeom. i moved in a few days ago."

"nice to meet you, yugyeom. i hope you like it here. if we're annoying just pound on the wall."

yugyeom got excited when he heard footsteps, but once again it wasn't bambam. yugyeom was beginning to think all of the guys in that apartment were far too attractive for life to be fair.

"this is my boyfriend mark. mark this is me and bambam's new neighbor yugyeom." mark smiled at yugyeom as he leaned on jackson. they were cute together and yugyeom just wished he could have something like that.

"it was nice to meet you guys. i should get back." yugyeom smiled at them one more time before sulking back to his apartment.

he doubted there would be anymore packages meant for them sent to his address so he didn't even know the next chance he would have to see bambam.

if he wasn't a coward he would knock on the door and ask if bambam wanted to hang out. but that wasn't going to happen be because sadly he couldn't even imagine doing that. bambam didn't seem rude but yugyeom just thought he was too attractive to like someone like yugyeom.

he was deep in thought about how to man up and talk to bambam so he jumped nearly 3 feel in the air when there was a knock on the door.

even though he was sure it wasn't, he hoped it was bambam. but it was only his best friend.

yugyeom opened the door and let jinyoung in without saying anything.

"wow don't look so happy to see me," jinyoung said as he sat on yugyeom's couch.

"sorry. i'll go get ready." he went to his room to get dressed because they were going out to eat so jinyoung could celebrate yugyeom moving out.

"why'd you look so upset when you opened the door?" jinyoung asked as they walked out of the apartment.

"my neighbor is really cute and i want to go talk to him but he's too cute."

"yeah you need a boyfriend."

"well if you didn't have two maybe i'd have more options."

"you wouldn't get them anyway. how'd you meet your neighbor?"

"his roommates mail was outside my door so i took it over there and he answered. he's so pretty. it's not fair. his voice is cute and his name is adorable."

"what's his name?"

"bambam."

"that's cute." yugyeom nodded sadly because he'd never get to tell bambam that his name was cute.

"what are jaebum and youngjae doing today?"

"when i left they were cuddling on the bed. i'm going to get some food for them while we're out."

"you guys are really cute together." jinyoung smiled as he thought about his boyfriends. he almost didn't want to leave the two because he wanted to cuddle up on the the other side of youngjae and pile blankets up on top of the three of them.

technically, jinyoung and jaebum never did anything with each other on their own and at most would only cuddle together with youngjae but still considered themselves to all be in a relationship.

"i think you should just go over to your neighbor's apartment and ask if he wants to hang out."

"but i don't even know if he's gay and it'd be so weird."

"well you could just act like you want to be friends until you find out. hanging out doesn't initially mean you like him."