18

bambam woke up squished between mark and jackson. he looked for his phone to check the time but couldn't find it. he climbed out from between them and under the blanket and found his phone on the ground right next to the bed.

he saw a few missed calls from yugyeom. and that was when he realized what he had done and started to tear up but not fully cry.

he left the room and called yugyeom. it was almost 11 so he was sure yugyeom was awake.

"hi, bambam," yugyeom said. "um... can we talk?"

"yeah. are you at your apartment? i can meet you over there."

"no i'm leaving jinyoung's right now so i'll be there in like 15 minutes."

"okay. i'm going to take a shower. just text me when you want me to come over."

bambam put his phone on his bed and grabbed a towel to take a quick shower. he couldn't stand himself. he hated that he had to tell yugyeom what he did.

when he got out, he had a text from yugyeom telling him he could come over. bambam just put on a casual outfit so he wasn't wearing pajamas and seem too casual or dress up too much when it wasn't necessary.

he was about to leave his apartment but mark, who was sitting in the living room, stopped him.

"bambam, are you going to talk to yugyeom?" he asked. bambam nodded and kept walking to the door to walk over to yugyeom's.

bambam knocked on the door which made him realize how much his hands were shaking. yugyeom opened the door with his head down and let bambam in.

they sat on the couch and yugyeom starting talking first.

"so, it was my ex who sent you those pictures yesterday. and i should explain why i was with him. i'm working on a dance. it's a dance for you actually. and my ex, jungkook, is one of the best dancers i know so i asked him if he could help me because it's not like we ended on the worst note. and i asked him to record it so we could watch it back and see how we did. and he kissed me instead. i swear, i immediately pushed him off me and made him leave. i blocked his number and i never want to talk to him again. i hope you can forgive me. i shouldn't of been hanging out with him but i hoped he could be professional."

with yugyeom's explanation, bambam started crying because he deserved for god to crush him.

"yugyeom, i'm so sorry!" bambam cried into his hands. yugyeom furrowed his eyebrows because what reason did bambam have to be sorry?

"what? what's wrong?" yugyeom softly grabbed bambam's hands and held them to comfort him.

"i- i kissed mark and jackson last night. and jackson fingered me. i'm sorry. please break up with me. i'm an awful person."

"i forgive you."

"why? yugyeom yell at me, break up with me. you deserve so much better."

"you thought i was cheating on you. explain what happened when you saw the picture." bambam hated how calm yugyeom was. he wanted him to be as upset at him as he was at himself.

"i went to jackson's room where him and mark were just because i didn't want to be alone. they knew something was wrong because i was crying. they both saw the pictures and mark hugged me. then jackson asked if they could kiss me and i didn't want to because i didn't want to cheat on you. i never wanted to cheat on anyone. but mark said you were kissing another guy. and then jackson fingered me but that's as far as it went, i swear. im so sorry."

"they took advantage of you, bambam. i know you don't think so and they proabaly didn't think of it that way, either. but they used you being in an emotional state. i'm not mad at you. i'd say i'm mad at them more."

"yugyeom, please be mad at me. don't forgive me so easily."

"i'm not mad at you, bambam. i don't want to be mad at you. i've been such an asshole. i'm not surprised you thought i was cheating on you. i've been acting so sketchy and then that picture. you were crying and had just seen a picture of another guy kissing me when your best friends asked if they could kiss you. they took advantage of how emotional you were."

yugyeom pulled bambam closer and hugged him. "but i want to talk to jackson and mark. i don't like what they did, okay?"

"okay." bambam nodded, hugging yugyeom tight. yugyeom loved the feeling of hugging bambam.

"are we okay, bammie?"

"of course. as long as you're okay with me."

"i'm more than okay with you. do you want to stay here or go with me when i talk to jackson and mark?"

"can i stay here?" yugyeom nodded and massaged the back of bambam's neck for a few seconds.

"they're both over there right now, right?"

"yes." so yugyeom pulled away from bambam, kissed his lips quickly, and then kissed his forehead.

"i'll be back. you look cute. i like your outfit." bambam smiled softly at yugyeom even though he was still sniffling.

yugyeom walked over to bambam's apartment, knocking on the door. jackson and mark thought it went bad and bambam was coming back. but they didn't expect to see yugyeom standing there.

"yes, asshole?" jackson asked cockily, leaning on the door frame.

"can i talk to you guys?" jackson let him in, expecting to say something yugyeom didn't know. "you think it's okay to take advantage of my boyfriend?"

"you think it's okay to cheat on my best friend."

"i already told bambam what happened. but you two took advantage of him. you saw him emotional and decided it would be a good time to do what you want. say whatever you want. i didn't cheat on bambam and you two are assholes. bambam told me that he didn't want to but you convinced him to. fuck you two." yugyeom flipped them off before leaving the apartment and going back to his own.

bambam was still sitting on the couch but now under a blanket. "i'm back. you look comfy."

"this is a really soft blanket. that didn't take very long."

"yeah. can i join you under there?" bambam nodded and lifted the blanket for yugyeom to get under it. he cuddled up to him and put his head on yugyeom's shoulder. "do you have work tomorrow?"

"no. do you?"

"no. do you want to stay the night?" bambam nodded. yugyeom laid his head on top of bambam's and grab his hand under the blanket.

"you're sure you're not mad at me?" bambam asked softly. he still didn't understand how yugyeom wasn't mad at him. he cheated on hin with his best friends.

"i'm sure. did you like what happened with jackson and mark?"

"i mean, it felt good because they know what to do but it feels better with you because with them it's not like i have feelings for them. it was weird. i'd never want to do it again. i'm just scared. they're the only friends i really have. i don't want to lose them."

"i know. you won't. do you want to do anything today?"

"can we just hang out?" yugyeom couldn't say no to him. and he had to admit, it would feel nice to finally be able to hang out with him again.