8

yugyeom had to hype himself self up for 10 mintues before he went over to bambam's at 7 on the dot.

yugyeom heard a yelp right before the door opened. bambam looked up at yugyeom and smiled shyly.

"did you trip?" yugyeom teased. bambam just blushed and bent down to put his boots on. he stood back up and yugyeom got a look at his outfit. "ready to go?"

bambam nodded and they left. bambam made sure to lock his apartment since there was no one else there. he grabbed yugyeom's hand casually, hoping to not make a big deal out of it because he would get shy.

"have you talked to jackson or mark?" yugyeom asked, his thumb rubbing bambam's hand. he pressed the bottom for the elevator and looked at bambam while they waited.

"no. they were there when i got of work but then they left and went to mark's. jackson didn't even tell me. he texted me after they left. i should talk to them. i'll probably see if they can come back. i don't know what's wrong." bambam decided he didn't want to talk about. "anywhere, where are we going?"

"an art museum . it's almost an hour away but it's open late."

"really? i love art museums," bambam said happily. they got into the elevator and that was when yugyeom fully realized he and bambam were holding hands. he had been too worried about if bambam had spoken to his friends yet.

"good. otherwise i would feel really bad about what i chose to do on our date."

they got to yugyeom's truck and he gave bambam the aux cord as soon as they got in. he played music but the entire way there, the two just talked.

nothing was weird. they spoke as if they had known each other for years and that was what it felt like.

yugyeom tapped the beat of the song playing in the background onto bambam's hand with his fingers since they were still holding hands.

bambam was excited when they got to the museum. he had never been to this one before. yugyeom was glad because that was why he chose one so far away from where they lived.

there was a skip in bambam's step as they walked up to the stairs to enter the museum despite the cool air which made yugyeom want to run to get into the warm building. but it was worth braving the cold to see the smile on bambam's face.

yugyeom spent the entire time looking at art but not the same art bambam was looking at. he couldn't help but watch bambam look at the art. yugyeom had been to the museum, and he did look at the art but he spend about the same amount of time looking at bambam.

he thought bambam was more beautiful that most of the art. he could just take a picture of bambam and put it on the wall and it would be the most popular artwork.

he saw how bambam's mouth hung open just a bit when he looked at an artwork he really liked. and occasionally he would lift his hand but put it down as if he remember he wasn't allowed to touch the art.

yugyeom thought the cutest thing bambam did was turn to look at him to see if he was looking at the painting and if he liked it as much as he did.

they stayed until they were close to getting kicked out for being there after closing. the museum closed at 10 which was when they left.

it felt much colder when they got out. "do you want to get some food? we can just get mcdonald's since it's late."

bambam nodded and started to walk faster to the truck because of the cold. when they got in, yugyeom grabbed the blanket he always kept in his truck because his mom always made him to incase his care broke down and it was cold.

he gave it to bambam who quickly covered himself with it. bambam was skinnier than yugyeom and was probably much colder than him.

"sorry. my truck takes kind of a long time to warm up." bambam just shook his head because yugyeom didn't need to be sorry.

they got mcdonald's and stayed in the truck to eat. yugyeom got a sandwitch and bambam got chicken nuggets. yugyeom put some more fries into bambam's nugget box since he only got a medium fry while yugyeom got a large.

"oh, i wanted to tell you earlier but you tripped. i really like your outfit," yugyeom told bambam, grabbing his and bambam's trash. he got out of the truck to throw away the trash while bambam smiled at the compliment.

bambam still jumped when yugyeom opened the door even though he knew it was yugyeom. yugyeom smiled at bambam's startled face. bambam giggled in embarrassment and kept eating the fries he still had.

yugyeom grabbed bambam's hand that was laying on the center counsel. he loved holding bambam's hand. his hand was soft and it made him feel amazing. he loved how being with bambam made him feel.

but he didn't know how it happened so quickly. he hadn't known bambam that long but he just wanted to spend his days with him. and it almost made him feel dumb. like he was obsessing over bambam. he didn't even know why. no other boy had made hin feel like bambam made him feel.

yugyeom didn't want to but he drove to their apartment building. as they walked into the elevator, yugyeom was wondering if bambam had heard from his friends.

"has jackson or mark texted you?" neither of them had checked their phones since they got to the museum. and bambam had only checked it once on the way to the museum to check the time because the clock in yugyeom's truck didn't work.

bambam pulled his phone out of his back pocket. he wasn't surprised to see no texts but it did make him sad. it wad nice. for over 4 hours, bambam had forgotten about how upset his friends made him.

bambam shook his head and put his phone away. yugyeom could see the very obvious sad expression on bambam's face as they walked over to their apartments once getting off the elevator.

"talk to them soon, okay? i don't want you to be sad," yugyeom said. they were standing in front of bambam's apartment door, though neither of them wanted to seperate from each other. "and i was wondering if you would want to go on another date. with me. obviously. not anyone else i hope."

bambam giggled. yugyeom had been so collected all night up until he was saying bye to him.

"i wanted to ask you. yugyeom, do you want to go on a date with me?"

"i would love to go on a date with you, bambam."

"great. i'll plan everything. is wednesday okay with you? i get off work earlier on wednesdays." yugyeom nodded.

"i'm free after 6 on wednesday."

bambam was already excited. he already had a rough plan of what he wanted to do with yugyeom he just had to get everything ready. so he needed to talk to jackson and mark so they would be able to help him.

"i'll talk to you later, bam," yugyeom said. like usual, they hugged. but as they pulled away, bambam turned his head and kissed yugyeom's cheek.

he went into his apartment. both of their cheeks were covered in pink. yugyeom couldn't unlock his apartment right away because he couldn't keep calm.