Cuddles | DoubleB

Pairing; DoubleB (B.I X Bobby)
Genre; Fluff

・°☆.。

It was 12:00 midnight. Bobby stares at the half written page of his notebook.

He sighs exhaustedly. iKON is having their third comeback this year. Hanbin had already been done writing and composing his parts, as well as the others', while Bobby's writing session was delayed due to a solo CF shoot in Japan. Hence the half-written words on his notebook, which he started writing two hours ago.

Bobby stares at his work, teeth biting the end of his pencil, trying to find the suitable words for his verse. He somehow couldn't concentrate. There's something else bothering his mind.

These past months had been really stressful for the seven of them with their two comeback albums. And now, another comeback meant writing and composing lyrics, recording, photoshoots, work work work. All these meant less time with his boyfriend. Again.

And the fact that the leader would be very sleep-deprived and unapproachable during these days was ten times worst.

Bobby and Hanbin barely had time for each other. The older misses him like crazy. He hopes all this would end soon so he can just be in bed, warm and cozy with his lover, all cuddled up together.

Bobby quickly snaps out of his thoughts as soon as he heard soft knocks from the door.

"Come in." The door slowly creaks open, revealing a groggy-eyed, messy-haired Hanbin. He looks so cute that Bobby wanted to shower him with hugs and kisses, but he was far too tired and busy to do so.

"Jiwon," Hanbin says, sleep thick in his voice. "You're still not done? It's already 12:30."

"No." Bobby blankly replies.

"I can help you, hyung."

"No. Just go back to bed, Bin." Hanbin frowns, eyes downcast, drowsiness suddenly gone.

"I'm not sleepy anymore. Can I atleast just stay here and watch you?" Hanbin asks softly, fidgeting with the hem of his shirt.

Bobby sighs. He just couldn't resist Hanbin. He was too darn cute.

"Fine. But please stay quiet, I need to finish this."

The younger raises his head and smiles, a glint of happiness in his eyes.

"I will, thanks hyung."

Their studio was dark with low blue and purple lighting, the chilly atmosphere making Hanbin shudder. He takes Bobby's extra hoodie from a nearby table and wears it. He sits on his usual chair when he and Bobby would work together, inhaling the sweet musky scent of Bobby's hoodie with a content smile.

・°☆.。

Twenty minutes later and Bobby doesn't find Hanbin helping at all. The younger was playing with the drawstrings of his hoodie- well, technically Bobby's, rocking back and forth in his chair, fingers lightly tapping on its armrest. Bobby catches all these little movements through his peripheral vision, and it drives him crazy.

Bobby knows Hanbin isn't doing anything really annoying and irritating. These tiny things he's doing is just somehow distracting him. Perhaps because he's so hyperaware of Hanbin. Or he just misses him.

Bobby sighs deeply, puts his pencil down, and turns his chair to face Hanbin.

"Hanbin." Bobby calls, a slight hint of annoyance in his voice.

Hanbin looks up from where he was fidgeting with the strings of the hoodie he's wearing, eyes wide, brows raised and mouth open.

"I'm sorry but I really can't concentrate with you here. Why are you so fidgety anyway?"

"I'm sorry hyung." Hanbin says as guilt spread across his face. "I just came here because I-I wanted cuddles." Hanbin mumbles softly.

Bobby's face softens, he raises a hand and caresses Hanbin's face. He leans forward, pressing his lips onto Hanbin's soft and plump ones. Oh how he's missed this. They kiss slowly for seconds, until Bobby gently pulls away and stares lovingly at the younger. A flush crept up on Hanbin's face as he shyly looks away.

Bobby gently holds the younger's chin as he slowly turns his head to face him. Bobby gives one last peck and smiles.

"I missed you, Jiwonie. More than you know." Hanbin says, barely above a whisper, but Bobby heard and his smile grows wider.

"Me too, baby. I know we've both been busy these past few months, but we can get to cuddle again."

"Only cuddle?"

"And, I can get to fuck you again, too." Bobby smirks and winks.

Hanbin blushes furiously, lightly punches Bobby's shoulder, to which the older just laughs, eyes closed and nose crinkled.

"Okay, now seriously, I need to finish this, and then we can cuddle." Bobby grins.

Hanbin's face lits up as he smiles wide, eyes glistening with excitement. "I'll help you."

"Sure." Bobby pats the younger's head affectionately then goes back to work, this time with his adorable boyfriend helping him.

>>>

henlo started with fluff uwu

well this was supposed to end with them cuddling so this wasn't exactly fluFfy fLuff lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

hope y'all still enjoyed tho