Only You | JunHwan special chapter ig

Pairing; JunHwan (Junhoe X Jinhwan)
Genre; Fluff
Requested by chichuchoo here ya go my boi

・°☆.。

Jinhwan.

The way he would hook his arm with Junhoe's as they walk together.

The way he would let his fingers trail lightly over the skin of Junhoe's inner arm.

Or when the older would cup his face and caress it gently.

Jinhwan's touch was like scented lotion, ever so soft and sweet that it touched Junhoe's dry heart everytime.

・°☆.。

As if Jinhwan had suddenly popped out of a movie, he's the climax of Junhoe's life.

Always a rollercoaster of emotions.

Junhoe was currently reading a book, jaw clenched and teeth gritted. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see his boyfriend and Bobby giggling with their heads hung low while watching a video on the rapper's phone.

Sometimes he hates Jinhwan. He hates him for being too flirty and clingy with the others when he's just right there. He hates him for making him jealous and making him snap harsh words he never meant.

"I'm sorry, Juneya. I didn't mean to make you jealous. Please don't be mad anymore, I hate it when you are." Jinhwan softly says, mumbling the last sentence that Junhoe could barely hear it.

Junhoe softens with guilt and realizes he'd feel like dying without the older. He sighs.

"I'm sorry for being oversensitive and resentful, hyung. Don't be sad because I hate it when you are."

Jinhwan grins and wraps his arms around Junhoe's neck and gives him a chaste kiss.

They pull away and Junhoe gazes into Jinwhan's eyes. Those alluring eyes. They're like the blue ocean which Junhoe would gladly drown into.

・°☆.。

Summer night luminous with stars and the moon full and bright. Junhoe and Jinhwan strolled together through the inky darkness of the night.

They sit down on one of the benches, Junhoe reaches for Jinhwan's hand and laces their fingers together.

Junhoe raises their interlaced hands and places them on his lap, shifting closer next to Jinhwan.

Jinhwan leans his head onto the younger's shoulder. He closes his eyes and lets out a content sigh.

They watched as the stars winked at them. They had a faint, silver tint and looked like scattered moondust in the sky. It was beautiful, and everything just felt right at the moment.

"Jinani?" Junhoe softly calls, still staring up at the stars in the sky. Jinhwan removes his head from Junhoe's shoulder and looks up at the boy above him questioningly.

"Hm?"

Junhoe slowly averts his gaze up from the stars to Jinhwan's bright glistening eyes, and he whispers ever softly with all love and affection written on his face.

"I love you."

Jinhwan shyly looks away to hide his flushed cheeks and smiles wide. The moonlight reflected on the smaller boy and Junhoe found him breathtakingly beautiful, he couldn't help but give a soft peck on his pink-tinted cheek.

"Yah, say it back."

"Yah, I'm still your hyung, you don't tell me what to do." Jinhwan says teasingly. Junhoe removes his hand from the other, crossing his arms infront of his chest and sulks at Jinhwan for playing the hyung card.

The older boy giggles at his cuteness. He grabs Junhoe's crossed arms, bringing them down. He took his lover's hand and once again laced their fingers together.

Junhoe stares at their intertwined hands with a silly smile. Jinhwan's hand looked so small with his, it made him soft.

Jinhwan leans in close to Junhoe's face, their noses slightly touching.

"I love you too, Juneya." He quietly says as he leans in close and pressed his chapped lips onto Junhoe's.

It was a gentle and innocent kiss. No tongue and biting, just their lips pressed together, moving slowly and softly.

They pull away after seconds, giddily happy with cheeks flushed and their foreheads gently touching each other.

People say nothing lasts forever, but Junhoe just hopes it doesn't apply to him and Jinhwan.

On romantic, starry nights like this, Junhoe only wants to be with one person. The person who made his once ordinary world into a fairytale, the love of his life, Kim Jinhwan.

>>>>

wow my first junhwan oneshot, did i do any good? I'm so used to writing doubleb, even my old drafts were only doubleb lmao

and if y'all noticed i used some of the lyrics from 'only you'. that song makes me uWU, check it out if u haven't yet :))))

requests are open !!