Accidental Confession

Hanbin was making his way to the kitchen. Maybe he was walking a little too fast because he felt his feet fly out from under him as he landed hard on the cold floor.

"Ah, fuck. My back." Hanbin groaned in pain.

"Hanbin?" A worried Bobby appeared in the room.

"Oops?" Hanbin smiled sheepishly while Bobby narrowed his eyes at the younger.

Hanbin sighed.

"Don't worry, hyung, I'm fine." Hanbin said but Bobby shook his head and went to the younger. He scooped Hanbin in his arms and carried him to the sofa.

He placed a soft pillow behind Hanbin to rest his back on it.

"Does your back still hurt?" Bobby asked earnestly, eyebrows furrowed in concern.

"A little, I guess."

"God Bin, be careful next time and take care of yourself because I really like you and I don't want to see you get hurt even from little things like that so-"

"Say that again." Hanbin said with wide eyes, cutting off Bobby's rambling.

"What? I just said be careful next time."

"No, after that." Hanbin said, confusion evident on Bobby's face.

"But that's kinda just it? And- oh." As realization hit Bobby, the tip of his ears turned pink. Hanbin smirked, although he was blushing too.

Hanbin took the older's hands and pouted, his lower lip probing out cutely.

"I wanna hear it from you again."

Bobby sighed. How could he resist the younger when he's being that adorable?

"Okay, I uh, Like you. Like, really like you. Romantically. But it's okay if-" Bobby was cut off once again with a pair of lips on his.

It was a soft, chaste kiss. When Hanbin pulled away, he quickly turned his head to the side to avert his gaze, but the sudden pink shade on his cheeks gave him away.

"Bin, look at me." Face still feeling hot, Hanbin turned his head slowly to face the older, the latter holding his gaze.

"Now say it too."

"I really like you too, hyung."

Bobby's eyes curved into crescents as he grinned, his adorable bunny teeth on display.

"You're cute."

"And you're annoying."

"But you like me?"

"Unfortunately."

Hanbin giggled at Bobby's disappointed expression. He scoots closer to the older and leans his head on Bobby's shoulder, turning his head a bit to leave a soft kiss there and Bobby thinks all is well.