A New Start

"Hyuna! Did you pack your bag for tomorrow?" Mom started shouting from the kitchen. She comes up to my room and sees me looking out of the window.

"What happened Hyuna?" Mom asked me with her arm around my shoulders.

"Mom.. I'm scared for tomorrow" I mumbled

"Why? It was your wish to change your school. Don't worry I'm sure you won't have any bullies in this school..." she said as she kissed my head.

"But still mom... what if they don't like me?" I asked back

"Oh Hyuna... calm down. Nothing's gonna happen tomorrow. Just keep making friends and don't be a nerd there too" she joked

"Okay whatever.. go and pack your bags now" she said and went out of the room.

"Yes mom" I said and dragged myself out of the bed.

I hope I'll be fine there. Omg why am I thinking about all this? Oh Hyuna! Just forget everything....

THE NEXT DAY

I reached my school and waited outside the school office. At last a teacher came out of the office and looked at me.

"I've never seen you before. Are you new to this school?" He asked

"Yes sir... I'm a transfer student. And I'm assigned to class 1 - 2" I said in deep manners

"Oh class 1-2? I'm its class teacher. Okay so you are the Transfer Student..." he said smiling

He led us to my classroom and asked me to wait outside till the class settled down. Finally he called me in.

I introduced myself, "Hello everyone. My name is Hyuna and I'm a Transfer Student. I hope you will enjoy learning with me. Thank you"

They all clapped except for three girls. They looked at me as if they were going to spit fire!

The teacher then pointed at the last seat of the row next to the window. I went and sat on my desk. That's when the guy in front of me turned and said a "Hi!" to me.

"Uh-Hi..." I said shyly. But in the corner of my eye I again saw those three girls and they did not seem happy. Maybe they were jealous of me... who knows?

That guy seemed to be looking at me. When we had an eye contact I thought of knowing about him.

"So what's your name?" I smiled

"Jimin. Park Jimin" he said as he pointed to his badge.

"Oh nice to meet you" I said as we shook hands.

It was recess time so we had to go to have our food. I noticed those three girls asking Jimin to have lunch with them. But he rejected that offer and started coming towards me.

I realized it and quickly got up from my chair. 

"Hey Hyuna, wanna have lunch together?" he asked

"Ya sure" I said and we went towards the lunchroom.

We start talking about our lives and that's when those three girls come. They purposely dropped water on my skirt and said, "Oh sorry... we did not see you? Oh wait you're the new Transfer Student right? Hope we get well together" They gave me death stares and left the place. 

I was wiping off the water when Jimin got up and gave his handkerchief to wipe it. I felt awkward but still took it.

 And finally the day got over. At the end of school, he comes running and asks me to walk home. I agreed and he walked with me upto my house (which hardly takes 8-10 minutes). 

As I reached the house gate, I turned and saw Jimin looking at me. When he noticed me looking at him, he changed his gaze and fake coughed, "Okay so.. you stay here?" 

"Yeah... why are you so surprised?" I asked him

"Because I stay in the next block right behind your house."  he said with great happiness

"Woah! Really?!" I was happy too

"So we can meet often" he said as he scratched the back of his neck

"Yeah we should" I said "Okay then I've to go" 

He looked a bit upset "Oh ya... bye" 

"Bye.. let's meet tomorrow in school" 

Finally I closed the door and went up to my room. Mom went to the market to get some groceries. So I changed and jumped onto my bed and searched for 'Jimin' on Instagram... and yes! I found it! In no time he accepted my friend request and we began chatting till the day ended. 

So ok... the first day went better than expected. Hoping for the near future to be the same.... Thinking this I closed my eyes with an empty stomach. 

OKAY SO I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO END THIS STORY XD.... SINCE THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER OF MY FIRST BOOK, PLEASE EXCUSE MY ERRORS. IF THERE IS NEED FOR SOME IMPROVEMENT, PLEASE WRITE DOWN IN THE COMMENTS BELOW! 

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE OUT SOON! BYE! :)