Friends! Friends! Friends!

The two boys near the hospital and rush to see Jin sitting near his mom. He was helping her to drink water. Looking at Jungkook, she smiled and patted his head. To make the atmosphere lively, he saw Jhope and they both started hugging each other so tight.... as if they have met after some decades. 

"Jungkook you have school right?" Mom asked

"Oh yes I have. Its already started... so I don't think so I can go" Jungkook says cheerfully

"Oh god you really hate school? Go now! You're just 2 hours late! Run before I hit your head!" His mom says as she acts to hit him. 

"ya fine..." he says and closes the door behind him.  

________________________________________

He reaches school and sees everyone on the ground- The girls were playing basketball and the boys were playing baseball. He was hell tired so he thought of going directly to class. That's when he remembers Hyuna- where was she? He missed bullying her. His searching eyes scanned the ground but she was nowhere to be seen. Is she absent today? He assumed she did not come to school and went to class. As he opens the door, he sees Hyuna with her head down on the bench. He could easily recognize her with her golden streaks.

"Hey! Hyuna!"

She sleepingly puts her head up and sees Jungkook in front of her. She rubbed her eyes and felt water fall on her eyes. 

"Jungkook!" Hyuna screamed as her clothes became wet. Jungkook was laughing madly at her with her bottle in his hand. 

"What the- *laughs* Your makeup... is just perfect now! Oh and your hair: did you just take a bath from the washroom?  Yuck!!" And he laughs even more.

"I hate you so much..." I said as I pushed the desk and went out of the class to the washroom.  I did not even look back. A sudden thought came on my head: I had no one to support me and say 'Its Ok'. I had no friends. 

The bell rang and it was recess time. Ugh! With whom will I eat? Jimin was no where to be seen. So I called him up:

"Hey where are you?" I asked

"Hey Hyuna. I'm in Busan. There was an emergency so I had to go there" Jimin said

"Oh so you live in Busan?"

"Yea that's my birthplace"

"Ohh I see... great. When will you come back?"

"Ummm.... maybe next week. Already started missing me?" He said with a teasing laugh

"Umm... ya somewhat" I chuckled

"Ok then... Gotta go. Mom is calling for lunch. Talk to you later"

"Ya fine. Bye. Take care"

I cut the phone and head towards the lunch room. As I was taking my tray, I saw those three mean girls standing behind me. They came and hit my head softly with their wrist. We all had an eye-contact for three seconds. and in the mean time I even saw their names written on their badges. They were: Monica, Phoebe and Rachel. They seemed like foreigners to me.These 3 seemed to be best 'Friends.' Ok let's chuck it. 

So to avoid any fights I quietly took my food and went and sat on a table all by myself. Alone. That's when a really pretty girl came and stood in front of me. 

"Hey I saw you sitting by yourself. So I thought maybe we could become friends."

"Uh...sure. I would love to have a friend."