"Moon"

Its already past evening but the streets of Konoha are buzzing way more then the afternoon hours. Kids running around, energized men, beautiful kimono clad women, drinks, games, feasts... after all the most awaited event of the year is today.... the Konoha full Moon festival. A time of grand celebration for the villagers and visitors from the even people from neighbouring lands .
As most of the people have to work throughout the year and many are usually posted outside so they don't get to spend much quality time with their families hence it was a perfect reason to take a day off, relax and spend it with their beloved and kids.

Just like every year this year too the festival is in its full peak, and there is no scope of it dying down any time soon. The crowd just seems to increase with every passing minute.
Amongst them is a visitor who just happens to witness it for the very first time. A clocked raven haired guy.
If you don't happen to know, his facial expressions were enough to tell how uncomfortable he was with all of this. The exact type of environment he hated!!

There are couples all over, kids running wildly here and there while his mind buzzing  with only one thing.... just what is happening????
The way he has to crawl walk to make his way, seems like it's impossible to reach home today!!

However the conquest ended as he reached his house but...  whattttt?? The door's locked!! And even all the lights are turned off.

The helllllll...!!!

Point to note- always inform your wife first whenever you're planning to visit back home.

Sakura!!! Where are you??
Of course there's no possibility of her being in the hospital; after all even the hokage office is closed today.
With no other option left he made his way back to the festival.
Come on!! If not Sakura or Sarada then at least one familiar face!!
As he walked past, a crowd of ladies with heavily scented perfumes, over exposed cleavages, caked faces, giggling suddenly surrounded him.

After all Sasuke Uchiha in the traditional attire was totally irresistible.
Now what??
He glared at them, indicating that their presence was totally unwanted.
Shiver crept down their spines as they ran away.
However as his wandering eyes landed on a certain blonde he mentally face palmed.
Now by any familiar face he literally didn't meant that ANYONE!!!

"Tsunade."
The latter turned to find the source of the voice.
"Uchiha." Her breath smelled like sake. Not to mention her scrunched face clearly telling that she's not so entertained as her fun time was getting interrupted.
"Whatdyya want kid?"

"What's all this crowd about?" he asked.
"You literally don't know anything?? It's the festival today. Now buzz off imma busy here."

"Where's Sakura?" he asked.
This time her ears perked up; "Not telling."

You literally drained our energy for years Sasuke, now get a taste of your own medicine.
"Don't joke. You know where she is." All this crowd was already getting on his nerves and he wasn't in any mood to have an argument.
Seeing him so eager, the lady decided to not to piss him off any furthur and spoke, "She's at the hospital."

"What? She didn't had an off today?" this time he sounded quite revolting.

"Will you let me complete? She had her off today but some urgent case was reported and she had to go."

"I see. Any idea on Sarada?"
"Look kid I don't keep intel on personal affairs. She must be with Boruto or some other brat."
Seems like talking with her got him nowhere.

"Ohhoho... Sasuke!! Look at all this guys young and healthy... with their lovers, wives... and then there are you... "

"Later."