"Friend"

Sasuke Uchiha is the biggest name in the entertaining bussing currently.

With 7 consecutive years of best actor, named as Japan, then Asia and then the World's Hottest male, with uncountable amount of money, suits and luxury cars all over the world, it won't be wrong to call him
                 "The Majesty".

He started his career at the age of 12 and today he is 22. To be so successful at such a young age caught the nerves of many. But it was like the artist was born with a golden spoon in his hand. Directors and Actors fell in his feet just to get a 'YES' from him.
Actresses were ready to do anything (even a one night stand) to let them be his partner.
He had everything. He had only experienced people begging him. He was used to appreciations. After all he knew he was the BEST with no rivals.

His social circle was limited. He didn't like people to mingle with his personal life.
But his past was not so good.
When he was 8, he went for a long drive with his parents.
Everything was just perfect.
He could remember his Mom and Dad talking something funny. Their laughing faces were all he can remember. His brother was pinching his face (typical sibling stuff). Never did he knew that was the last touch he was getting from him.
They met with an accident. A truck who tried to overtake them collided with their car. And everything was over. He could remember his parents and brothers body covered with blood. After that he blacked out. He was later raised by his Uncle Madara who took care of him.
He hated this. Every time people talked about his success. None of them knew about the pain he felt.
Not like he wanted them to know. But at times he just wanted to be left alone which never happened due to his awesomely tight schedule.
He still remembered the day when he was proclaimed as World's hottest man.  There were headlines everywhere saying " GOD'S SPECIAL CREATION". None of them stated how beautiful his mother has been whose feature he inherited.

Being a part of controversies was common for him. Earlier when used to get troubled by them, nowadays he pay least bit of attention towards them. Articles stating about him being married, having girlfriends, or being laid every night irritated him the most. His parents never taught him such rubbish. He better stay alone forever then with those slutty ladies of the industry. He was pure.

But things don't remain same forever.
People were surprised to see a change him but negative. Something in his acting started missing. The soothing voice that enchanted anyone was losing its effects. The producers were worried. He was young not some senile old person whose fluctuating career won't affect anyone. Million dollars of deals were on the line.
His friend and co actor Naruto tried to get things out of him but that didn't helped out for him.
As for Sasuke he seemed fine with all this. Everything he was doing was just to entertain others and make them happy
What good did happened for him?
As for his co workers horror he even started drinking. Even a scratch on a star like him can result in their Doom's Day.

Its decided. He need counseling. Things already got par enough for his co workers to understand.
"SASUKE UCHIHA TOWARDS A BIG BREAK " was the shocking headline for next day.

"But I don't want to." shouted the actor.
"You have to Sasuke. Its not a joke." retorted the blonde.
"Naruto I'm tired. I don't want some stupid nurse clinging over me." je replied.
"She is a doctor Sasuke. Very renowned and a perfectionist. She is a counsellor for the war affected children all over the world. She can certainly help you. "
"I don't want anyone. Leave me alone."
"Just meet her Sasuke. If you fimd her irritating. Come back. I won't tell you to bear her a day. " he answered.

Of course it will be a one day trouble. Women are unbearable. He will shunt her out.

✈🚁🚄 KONOHA :