Prologue: The Chitauri

Queens New York is my home. I wasn't supposed to be in Times Square that day, but I had to go out with my friends. Nobody expected aliens to come down from a portal in the middle of New York City, but they were here and Loki was controlling them. Iron Man and the rest of the Avengers were New York's only hope. 

          I don't remember much from the day, but I lost my friends and began panicking looking for them, but ran into the big aliens with glowing blue weapons. I remember feeling white hot pain and being trampled by a mound of panicking people until one person saw me and took me to a hospital. 

          When I woke up I didn't know that I was the only person alive that was hit with the weird blue energy coming from the alien weapons. I didn't tell anyone that I was hit with the energy because I was scared I would become the next Hulk or a giant science experience. 

          I couldn't keep this secret from everyone. I had to tell someone while I was recovering or I would loose my mind. I thought about my next door neighbor and lifelong best friend Peter Parker. He could keep my secret. 

           I didn't know then that being hit with that energy changed me and gave me abilities that I never wanted. I would try to hide them and be normal, but people would help me embrace them and create a new family that I never knew I needed.