Prologue

"Why are you here, again, Antoñio? This is the fifth time and I'm sick and tired of it! I get up every morning at 6 just to go to work but no, I'm here at 2 in the morning looking at you sitting behind bars again, just so dad doesn't find out, again..I was so..-"

I got cut off but a police," The F.B.I. would like to speak with you, ma'am." I looked up at him and gave my brother a final last glare.

I stepped into another room with two other people; a women and a man. "You are Lexi Regõtii, right, I am Dr. Monroe and this is Investigator Luke." I greeted them both and sat down in front of them.

"Listen, I know my brother is an idiot for what he did but I swear he this won't ever happen again, I..-"
"It's not about what he did, cause frankly, no one likes Mr. Ed anyways, so spray painting his his shop is not a big deal but he is working with someone the F.B.I. is searching for." The police man cut me off and I looked at them confused.

"Working? My brother never worked a day in his life, in this town, I dont think its possible for a seventeen year old to work here, this town is just less than one thousand people, its not possible." I looked at the F.B.I. crew. "He's not necessarily working at a store but, how do I say this, he is working with the mafia, Lord Stephen James."

I looked at her, with no amusement on my face, "Lord Stephen James? The biggest criminal out there? The most bloodiest murder of 80% in this town? How is that possible? My brother knows nothing with that man, he only hangs out with two other boys that our family as known ever since they were two."

"Miss, we understand that this confusing but we looked into it and found a picture of your brother next to him from a security camera about five month ago, when your brother was sixteen." The pulled out a yellow folder and pulled out a picture and indeed that is my brother."

"Oh dear Lord..-" I looked up at the lady, "I..I..I..I had no idea, all those times I thought he was just...ugh, my dad is not gonna be happy about this." I rubbed my hands on my face. "Look, miss, we have a way to handle this and catch this Stephen for once and for all. I know this sounds like blackmail but we swear that if you follow what we are thinking and planning, we will not put your brother in jail and we will drop all charges and his last records so he can be clean."

I didn't need a second thought, I want my brother to have a good life with a clean record. "What is it?"

Man, I should have listen to them before I agreed. "We want you to go undercover for us and make him fall for you so he can let his gaurd down so we have a better chance of capturing him."