Chap. 2

Waking up hearing birds and a light coming through a window really is annoying when you are hungover, on a warm soft big puffy bed....wait a minute, my bed wasnt like this...

I tried getting off, but I suddenly felt a warm arm around my belly, I looked down and almost screamed, I was naked. I looked over and had nearly fainted...I was naked, in bed with STEPHEN JAMES!!! Holy fuck, I gotta get out of here!!!

I slowly but gently got his arm off me, and let him hug the pillow I was on. I saw my clothes on the floor and quickly got dresses, I got my purse and saw I still had my phone and everything else. I picked up my shoes and opened the door, leaving calling for a taxi.

And not once did I look back, maybe this was a bad idea, I should had let my brother stay in jail and let my dad bail him out but no, I had to be a nice sister. Antoñio owes me big time.

* * * * * *

It's been about three weeks and I feel like I'm being watched. Everywhere I went, the store, the bank, hell even at my own house. Every time I sleep, I feel like someone is in the room with me, I even felt a hand brush some hairs off my face, but when I wake up, that paranoia leaves. No windows are open and all my doors are locked, how I left them. I tried looking for cameras but found none.

I was now relaxing, not really, in my house watching T.V., and I get the shiver down my spine again. "It must be the A/C." I thought but realized I haven't even turned it on today since it was a bit cold this morning.

I frightenly jumped when the doorbell rang. I got up and looked through the peephole, a delivery guy. I opened it up. "Packages for Lexi Regõtii." He said smiling. "That's me." He handed me a clip board, "Just sign right here and I'll get more boxes down for you."

Another chill went down my spine as I realized...I didn't order anything online or wasn't expecting anyone to send me something. I took the first box inside and when I turned around, four other boxes were in my face including a huge bouquet of roses and a huge teddy bear.
Jeezus, Lord forgive me for using the name in vain but Holy Shit. Once everything was inside, I started snooping around the boxes, after I put the bear in my room and the roses in vases, like four vases seperatly.

I opened the first box and it was an apple watch with a MacBook and a letter. I'll read it later, so I set it aside and opened up the second box filled with jewellery; a ring, a necklace, bracelets and an ankle bracelet, I tried them and they had fitted perfectly.

I opened the thired box and it was filled with my favorite perfumes, a bathbomb and a scented candle; tropicle waves, my favorite. I set those aside and got the fourth box. I looked inside and my smile and flipped to a frown. This was all panties, bras, thongs and they came from Victoria Secret...all my size. That's creepy.

I looked at the last box and didn't even wanna open it. I'm starting to think this is some dangerous stalker. I looked at the letter and started to read;

"Lexi,                                                        
Ever since you left me on my bed to cuddle on my own, I haven't gotten you out of my mind. That night was the best night of my life, you fitted perfectly in my arms. Your brown eyes looking right into mine, your soft lips kissing mine and your arms wrapped all around my neck so I could be closer to you. I know you still think of me, I know you miss me, I can't believe you left me. I maybe talking like I've known you for years but I can't help this feeling. I never felt it with anyone else. You are the first and hopefully the last, cause mama, I see a future in us.
                                   Love, S.J."

I can't believe this, Stephen found out where I live, he knows who I am, but..h..ho...how?! I didn't tell him my name or anything...at least from what I remember...ugh, damn my drunk self.

No, this can't be happening to me. I picked up everything and headed to my room I put everything away, and lefted like that. I'm not gonna use or wear anything that he got me. This is just a job finding this out about him and nothing else.....but Good Lord, I am scared as Hell.

I needed to talk to Antoñio, so I grabbed my phone, car keys and headed down stairs. I went to turn off my T.V. but saw I already turn it off...but then I realized..I didn't turn it off. "Where you going, mama?" I heard his deep voice, in my ear as his hands started circling my waist.

I frozed but I knew I was gonna burn in hell.