Chap. 1

After the police visit, I signed my brother out and drove us to my house. "You're lucky I'm twenty two to signed you out, you're lucky to even be alive." We entered my house, "what are you talking about?", he looked at me confused. "Really? Dont play that dumb game with me, Antoñio, I know you've been working with the mafia, Lord Stephen James? Do you know how dangerous that guy is? 80% of the bloodiest murders in the town!"

He sat down and let the biggest sigh out, "It wasnt my fault, I was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. He thought I was someone else and had a gun to my head. All I do is sell drugs and give him the money, he gives me 20% of the money he gets, as an apology of getting me wrong with the different person."

"Look, Lexi, I know I scared you but you're the only person I trust about this..-" "Well, if you trust me with that, I need you to trust me with something." He gave me a small smile,"anything."

"Where are his usual hang outs?"

* * * * * *
[Friday night; 9:30 pm.]

"Why all of a sudden you wanna go dancing? Isn't bibble study tomorrow for you?" My best friend Mia said fixing her boobs so it can stand out more. "I just heard of a club down town at work that I wanna check it out." I said checking my butt to see if its standing out good, lying through my teeth. This place was gonna not be my style; bikers, sluts, drunk perverted men and the Mafia Lord Stephen James.

But its for the safety of my brother. So far I know he runs a huge mafia that's been in his family for five generations. The F.B.I. would never get involved since they weren't that big of a deal, but that was years ago, ever since Stephen's dad became the Lord, murder in this town has gone up 25% each year, but now that Stephen is the Lord, he has that murder ratings up to 80% a month.

He is 25 years old and has been the Lord since he was 18, his dad had past away due to cancer. His mother, well no one knows where she is, its been said that she left Stephen when he was 4. Apparently she didn't wanna be in the mafia picture anymore and since then, its like she had vanished from the Earth.

"Okay, you ready?" I said grabbing my purse checking that I have my phone and place in my make up energy kit. "Yeah, the others said they'll meet us there."

We called for a taxi and we were on our way, about 25 minutes later, we have arrived. "Oh, hey there they are." She pulled me towards her to the front where our friends were at the front of the line. "Hey, dolls. C'mon lets go, I already paid." Jenny said and us five entered and quickly I lost three of them. "C'mon, let's go take some shots." Macy dragged me to the bar.

"Six tequila shots, babe." She winked at the bartender and he got them for us. "On the house, babes." He said leaving us. "Bottoms up, Lexi." We downed them and left to the dance floor. I was so into it that I forgot what I was here for. As I was dancing, I looked around and couldn't see him so I didnt pay attaintion to it so I kept dancing.

After an hour, 15 shots and dancing, we got our three friends back. "Lexi, hot guy to your right, hasn't takin his eyes off of you." Jenny said in my ear, so slyly I got out my mirror and checked, looking like I'm checking my lipstick but really seeing.....STEPHEN!!

Oh my gosh, I almost forgot why I was really here for. Downing another shot, I stood up. "Ladies, I'll be back. Ima go to the bathroom. I wont be long." I started walking to the back, feeling eyes on me. There was a short line of three girls, so I took out my phone for now. After doing my business, I got back to the table.

"Ooo, girls our song!!" Drop That Kitty by TY Dolla Sign came on and we all went and started dancing again. I, once again, forgot about Stephen getting lost in the music, so lost that I jumped feeling arms go around my waist and heard a deep voice "Dance on me, mama."

I didn't see who it was or didn't care, I kept dancing and dancing. "Let's go buy you a drink, mama." He dragged me to the bar and I finally saw his face, Stephen....oh well, I'm getting a free drink. He told the bartender something that I couldnt understand he got us our drinks. "Here you go, mama." "Thank you, papì." I used my spanish and used a sexy eyes hoping I didn't look like an idiot. "Drink up, mama."

We clicked our drinks and.... I didnt know who I was in the morning.