A Kiss on the Hand

"Will you get off of me?" Trunks muttered as he shook his arm to loosen Goten's grip.

Goten sighed and removed his hand, but he didn't bother stepping back. He was walking so close to Trunks it looked almost as if they had been glued together.

"Why did we come here again?" Goten whispered, his eyes wide as they searched the narrow, dim hallways of the haunted house they were walking down.

"You were the one that wanted to come here," Trunks answered dully. "You have been begging me for three weeks to come here with you because you didn't want to go by yourself."

"Ugh! Trunks!" The other man groaned, "that when you should have said, 'no Goten, your dumbass is scared of this shit!' Why didn't you talk me out of it?!" He moaned.

"I guess I should have," Trunks said, a smirk forming on his lips. "But watching you scare yourself is too entertaining."

Goten's eyes narrowed at his best friend. "I have reason to be scared, ya know! A lot of ghost hunters have been here and they say this place is crawling with spirits! Ugh!" He said grabbing his arms and rubbing them as goosebumps began to rise on them.

Trunks looked unamused. "Goten, do you honestly believe that shit? Those ghost hunters are scared of their own farts. I wouldn't take anything they say seriously," he said, rolling his blue eyes.

Goten pouted, "but what-"

Suddenly, there was a loud shriek throughout the large, abandoned mansion. Both men came to a sudden stop as hairs began to rise on the back of their necks. Goten was already shaking, his eyes wide and his teeth clenched.

"W-what was that?!" He managed between his teeth.

"That... I don't know..." Trunks answered, his eyes wide as well as he glanced at Goten.

"I thought you said it was all fake!"

"How the hell was I-"

Childlike laughter echoing down the halls cut Trunks off and he swallowed hard as Goten bit back a scream. Goten leached onto Trunks and this time, the man didn't shake him off as both of them glanced around the halls.

"L-let's just g-go..." Goten's wobbly voice said.

"Go...?" A new voice spoke.

It was lighter and softer than a man's and Goten screamed this time, his hands flying up to his cheeks.

"Won't you stay and play?!" The voice asked, becoming a bit harsher.

"I don't want to!" Goten sobbed, shaking his head.

Suddenly, there was a short yelp and Goten opened his eyes but saw Trunks nowhere in sight.

"TRUNKS?!" He shrieked, his heart pounding so fast in his chest image was afraid that it would pop out.

The lights flickered and shakily Goten turned his head towards the end of the hallway where a short, shadowy figure stood. They had a mass of black of hair covering their face and slowly, they walked towards him.

He screamed, tripping at he took a step back and landed on his bottom. "GO AWAY!"

"Won't you play too?!" The figure asked, raising their arms towards him.

Goten was screaming so loud the House was shaking and he stood up quickly before bolting out of a window and taking off.

The figure stood still in the hallway as the lights turned to normal. They let out a long breath before fixing their hair back over their head in the right direction.

"Well," Trunks drawled as he stepped out of a hidden hallways. "I wonder if he'll be asking me to go to any more haunted houses with him."

Pan grinned as he walked over to her. "Wanna bet that he's already halfway home?"

"I'm not betting on that, cause no doubt he is," Trunks smirked, picking up her hand.

"I wouldn't be surprised if he tries to put out a missing person alert for you," Pan giggled. "I had no idea that he would be that scared. I thought for sure that he would pick up on my ki right away."

Trunks just rolled his eyes, "we both know how he gets." He lifted Pan's hand and gave it a gentle kiss. "C'mon, my little ghost. The night is still young and there's plenty more people to scare."