Constellation/554 views

Here's you/Constellation

If you can tell I got a new sweater /\Sorry if the scales are a bit messy

Sorry if the scales are a bit messy

Added some last minute touches to that last piece

Senzal who you might remember from the other chapter

Senzal who you might remember from the other chapter. If you don't then she gave me a sketchbook. And she is a fellow artist that draws AMAZING hoomans and I think that she was drawing me. But then she crumbled up the paper and tried again. And I pretended not to look. She also soo funny too. And ummm I showed my dad this book and was like "Yeah we just hit 506 reads" Then when I show him I see 554 VIEWS LIKE WOW (thanks)

Ok I will leave this up to you guys for three days:

What should I post on my YouTube channel?

Comment away

No new art

PLEASE GO CHECK OUT THE ELEMENTALISTS (it's the other book that I've made and it has no views :/ )

In history we did the literately test (I think it was called) and black
people had to take them to vote. And if they pass they had to pay $5 which was a lot back then. It's either having food for a week or voting. To pass you had to get EVERYTHING right and it was just riddles. Even my history teacher had trouble. And black people had no education. So no voting for them. DANG YOU SOUTH WITH YOUR DUMBO RULES!! (You can tell that I learn a lot in history) THATS BECAUSE MY HISTORY TEACHER IS da bomb (not literally)

Ahh the end oh well good morning/night
Time stamp: 5:51 am (rip)
-ts
Ps: the new goal is 630