(3) Free! (not iwatobi swim club)

Recap:

The principal cautiously walked over to her. "Um- excuse me, Mrs. Willabuk, I think you should have a day off. Students, you may have a free period. Thank you." He said as he lead Mrs. Willabuk out of the classroom and down the hall.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*

Chapter 3: Free! (Not iwatobi swim club)

(Rose's POV)

"Free period, huh?" Blake managed to choke out, as tears poured down his face from laughing too hard.

"Yup," I replied as I picked myself off the floor. I offered a hand to him

"Wanna go to the mall or somethin?" Blake inquired as he took my hand, and I pulled him off the floor. "Okie dokie!"

As we were heading out, a girl blocked our path. "Hiiii Blakieee!" she drawled out. "Want to go catch a movie with me? We can go see a romantic one!" She glanced over to me, "Just the two of us." she eyed me up and down as she finished her sentence.

"Um yeah, no thanks," Blake responded as he grabbed my hand and dragged me along with him out of the classroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Timeskip)

We had finally arrived at the mall.
"I hope we don't see anymore pervy girls here." I muttered under my breath.

Blake coughed. Then he nodded his head in the direction of a group of a girls chatting noisily.

"Shit." I cussed, a little too loudly, might I add.

Blake turned to me. "Huh? Was that a cuss word?" He pulled a a face of mock surprise. "...spoken from the mouth.... OF A SAINT?!?!" Blake exclaimed as he proceeded to faint and fall onto the ground.

I laughed and rolled my eyes as I stepped over him.

In that moment, I instantly remembered about the group of girls that caused Blake to make a whole spectacle of us. As if we were both thinking the same thing, we slowwwwly looked up.

The group of snobbish looking girls were looking at us. Then they turned to each and started whispering to each other (Well, they were kind of loud, but whatever).

Blake turned to me, and instantly recognized the look on my face.

"Oh, no, Rosie, don't get upset!" Blake cried out as he knelt in front of me.

"I'm not upset, I'm just annoyed..." I mumbled.

Blake's expression was blank for a second, but then he quickly jumped up.

Blake exclaimed, "Not to fear, Blake is here!" (A/n oooooo that rhymed!)

He grabbed my hand, and, once again, dragged me to our next destination.