XVIII.

LAMENT. | XVIII.
(' FAMILY TIES ')

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" Willa asks, "Who's coming Bran?"

Bran is silent, still breathing heavily. Willa watches with wide eyes as Bran's shoulders rise and fall slowly in rhythm. Willa glances at Robb who seems equally as worried about his younger brother.

"Where's Bran?" she hears Arya's voice say loudly as she, Sansa, and Rickon enter the room. Each of their eyes fall on Bran and they stare at him confused.

"Bran," Catelyn says softly, resting a hand on her son's shoulder, "Who's coming?"

"I-," Bran blinks again, suddenly confused, "I don't know."

Catelyn looks over at Robb and Willa, and they quickly get the message that she wants everyone out of the room.

"Bran is fine," Robb says to the other three Starks, "We should let him rest."

The three kids protest, but Robb shoves them out of the room, closing the door behind him. Once they're in the hall, Robb kneels before his younger siblings.

"Bran just needs rest and he'll be fine," Robb tells them, but Willa can tell that Arya isn't buying it.

"I saw Bran. He's not fine!" she exclaimed, "Was he poisoned?"

"No," Willa answers, "Let Bran rest and we'll talk later?"

Arya's ready to argue some more, but Sansa's hand on her shoulder stops her. Arya seems to relax, and it surprises everyone, that in this situation the person to calm Arya down is Sansa.

"Come on. Let's let Bran rest. You can shoot some arrows at something," Sansa says, attempting to appeal to Arya. The younger girl sighs and nods her head.

"Whatever," she says, turning on her heels and walking down the hall.

"Impressive," Robb says, causing Sansa to break out in a grin.

"I decided to pay a little bit more attention to Arya," Sansa says.

Willa laughs, "Don't tell Arya that."

Sansa shakes her head, "I won't," she glances at her younger brother and holds her hand out to him, "Come on Rickon, Arya needs someone to supervise her."

Rickon takes Sansa's hand with a look of confusion, "How can I supervise her when I'm younger."

Robb and Willa share a laugh as they watch Sansa and Rickon's parting figures. Then the moment is gone and so is the smile on Willa's face.

"What do you think he saw?" she asks, nervously wrapping her arms around herself.

"Hard to tell. Could be the Lannisters, the Boltons, the Greyjoys. Renly Baratheon wants the Iron Throne, he has no reason to march North," Robb answers, exhaling a large breath, "Maybe it's not even from the south."